Damontre Moore

vel

I hope yall are watching this LSU game and seeing Damontre Moore wreak havoc. One of my favorite DEs and is a second rounder as of now. Was told he wasn't going to come out but he has 9.5 sacks on the year so far. Plays both LE and RE. Just a player. Could replace Matthews or Sidbury.

His partner Sean Porter isn't bad neither.

Moore is a very good player but I think he'll stay for his senior year. He's still raw and relies on his speed and athleticism too much.

Why? He's got 17 sacks the last two years. If he gets a first round grade, he's gone. His stock has been on the rise all season. No reason to stay. With Jeffcoat's injury, I think Moore will take his spot in the DE rankings.

Why? He's got 17 sacks the last two years. If he gets a first round grade, he's gone. His stock has been on the rise all season. No reason to stay. With Jeffcoat's injury, I think Moore will take his spot in the DE rankings.

Oh don't get me wrong if he declares then I think he is a late first rounder, but he's still very raw and will be better off returning.

He has a 1st - early 2nd round grade why wouldn't he declare

If we wanted to take either Jordan or Moore we would have to spend a 1st

I still don't get the Jordan love around here. There are at least 5-6 DEs better than him right now. He's not a first rounder right now

I still don't get the Jordan love around here. There are at least 5-6 DEs better than him right now. He's not a first rounder right now

dude is versatile, athletic, has upside, and will probably kill the combine and I'm sure he will rise. Just how it works.

I see him as early 2nd or late first. Someone may take him early based on his upside. Look at Irvin and JPP for example.

dude is versatile, athletic, has upside, and will probably kill the combine and I'm sure he will rise. Just how it works.

I see him as early 2nd or late first. Someone may take him early based on his upside. Look at Irvin and JPP for example.

Plus any dude that size who can drop into coverage and cover a WR is going to get 1st round consideration. I get the feeling Jordan is rated a lot higher by scouts than by your average draftniks. I wouldn't be surprised if he went top 15.

Plus any dude that size who can drop into coverage and cover a WR is going to get 1st round consideration. I get the feeling Jordan is rated a lot higher by scouts than by your average draftniks. I wouldn't be surprised if he went top 15.

I agree 100%. Dude can do it all so I won't be surprised if a team takes him that early