Falcons Keys To Victory

LVfalconfan

Reid of a bye week in Philly. We will have our work cut out for us. Here is how we win by 3 possessions and move to 3-0.

1. Offense starts fast. Not field goals touchdowns. We know they can do it. We saw it against the chargers. We also saw that Nolan's play calling is much more effective and aggressive when we make the other offense play catch up. Make Vicky throw and make him pay. Edwards gets a sack! Bold prediction I know.

2. Matt needs to be aggressive but take the high percentage plays. No passes to hawley please. Work the screen game and wear out having and Cole. Make them chase Julio, quizzes, and Douglas. I want to see koetter get aggressive and throws some wrinkles at them. We can't get one dimensional early. Run, pass, screen, and pass some more.

If we get an early lead our defense will get 2+ turnoverS. If we follow my game plan we will win 38-13 and be 7-0. Jay Adams please make sure smitty and the boys read this.

On a side note if we allow them to run it will be another game with a running back getting 10 yards a carry while we all pull our hair out. Our offense must come out firing on all cylinders. Then it will be an all you can eat buffet for our defense, the main course will be Vick. It will be a dog fight but we can win.

We need to run the no-huddle more. We huddle up too much. And we need to attack on defense. Get some hits on Vick early. That will slow him down and he'll be prone to making mistakes later in the game.

Run some quick plays with Turner up the gut. That ought to keep the D off balance.

Reid of a bye week in Philly. We will have our work cut out for us. Here is how we win by 3 possessions and move to 3-0.

1. Offense starts fast. Not field goals touchdowns. We know they can do it. We saw it against the chargers. We also saw that Nolan's play calling is much more effective and aggressive when we make the other offense play catch up. Make Vicky throw and make him pay. Edwards gets a sack! Bold prediction I know.

2. Matt needs to be aggressive but take the high percentage plays. No passes to hawley please. Work the screen game and wear out having and Cole. Make them chase Julio, quizzes, and Douglas. I want to see koetter get aggressive and throws some wrinkles at them. We can't get one dimensional early. Run, pass, screen, and pass some more.

If we get an early lead our defense will get 2+ turnoverS. If we follow my game plan we will win 38-13 and be 7-0. Jay Adams please make sure smitty and the boys read this.

You nailed it with the fast start early lead I think if we do that we'll kill them as I see Vick crumbling against a well disguised Nolan scheme.

I wanna see Vick throw the ball 50 times...The only guy I think we don't have answer for is LeSean McCoy I think he can hurt us in a number of ways.I hope Reid is as advertised and lets his EGO get in the way throw Mike Vick THROW..

I wrote a post yesterday, but didn't post it because it was just too long. Here are my 4 keys to the Superbowl.

1) Tackle well. We don't have to stop the run or anything else, but the first guy with a good shot needs to wrap up and make the tackle. Limit the damage until we get that negative play to set Nolan up.

2) Catch the easy passes. The drops on fairly uncontested passes simply must stop. This applies to both sides of the ball. Some easy ints have hit the ground too.

3) Protect the football. We can't average any more than 1 turnover per game.

4) Stop 3rd and 10 plus 70 percent of the time.

If we do those things, no one will care about the 120 yards a game rushing we are going to give up...and be sure, we are going to give it up. It doesn't matter. A 12 yard rush, followed by a 7 yard rush, followed by and 15 yard rush, followed by a -2 rush equals 2nd and 12 and eventually a punt. That is our approach to the run.