Funny Comments On Witten Quote

Trouble

Cowboys tight end Jason Witten has two words for anyone in Dallas who doesn’t believe they can win the Super Bowl:

http://profootballta...r-bowl-get-out/

The majority of the fan comments say something to the reult of "im out".

1. azarkhan says: Oct 19, 2012 11:06 AM
    I wouldn’t have wanted to be standing in front of an exit when he made that comment.
  2. bigbaldpapahawk says: Oct 19, 2012 11:06 AM
    Let’s go Panthers!
  3. sirsupersouthern says: Oct 19, 2012 11:08 AM
    > out
  4. tooz72 says: Oct 19, 2012 11:08 AM
    he’s funny
  5. mattolikesthevikes says: Oct 19, 2012 11:09 AM
    I’m out.
  6. tommysaint1 says: Oct 19, 2012 11:09 AM
    I’m out!
  7. jr4real says: Oct 19, 2012 11:10 AM
    uh, “Im Out”!

Edited by danight

Looks like a good week to start putting it together for the Cowboys. I just heard both Beason and Gamble are out for the Panthers. Romo should test the Carolina secondary early and often, get a 2 score lead and put pressure on Cam forcing him into an inevitable mistake.

If our Oline plays like they did last week minus the stupid penalties we should be fine.

I don't get where its OK to absolutely kill redzone drives with stupid penalties. Some fans would rather ignore our self destructive behavior in favor of fantasy and attack any fan that recognizes it. I guess that's what works for them.

It's the constant overreaction.

You're just way too up and down.

The Cowboys are 2-3 probably gonna be 3-3 and you been acting as if they haven't won a game.

And then you act like you're this reasonable guy that been overly objective all season.

Are the penalties a problem yes.

But at the same time look at how many penalties they had against Chicago and Seattle

Penalties aren't really an indication of this teams success.

No it's an indication of what is acceptable by this organization.

If you expect me to be happy after a loss then you're barking up the wrong tree. Do I overreact? Of course. Why? IM SICK OF AVERAGE BEING ENOUGH.

Yes I predicted 8-8, but I was hoping to be wrong. If we go 8-8 then well be 21-19 under Garrett. That's not good enough. That's average.

Edited by Rave

Winning now is all Jerry. I'd rather build toward winning for a while rather than for a year. I think we can both agree the biggest problem in the equation is Jerry.

I'm also coming around to your idea about the our HC. I'm not 100% behind Jason being the guy, buy if our owner continues to value our players over our HC then nothing will change regardless of who is there.

And that's why I say the problem is with the players knowing they have the security and the coach doesn't.

THIS IS THE RECIPE FOR DISASTER. AND THE

CAKE IS ALMOST DONE COOKING. JERRY JONES

IS DOING THE COOKING. HIS FINISHED PRODUCT

WILL BE ....... "AN UPSIDEDOWN CAKE." COOK ON

JERRY, COOK ON!