Anyone Else Noticed Refs Blew The Huge Hold In The Endzone...

mc

that 49 yd pass was a hold that should have resulted in a safety. 99 (walker) blew through the OL at the snap and had to be tackled from behind by 2 OL to keep him from sacking palmer. holding in the endzone is an automatic safety.

Pathetic.

that 49 yd pass was a hold that should have resulted in a safety. 99 (walker) blew through the OL at the snap and had to be tackled from behind by 2 OL to keep him from sacking palmer. holding in the endzone is an automatic safety.

Pathetic.

And if you notice the idiot talking heads in the booth NEVER seem to see these glaring penalties either. I guess they have orders not to make comments that show up the zebras for the ClownShoe buffoons they are.

Agreed. But I don't exactly remember the play. I'll have to go back and rewatch and find it. Can someone tell me exactly when the play happened so I can see for myself?

1st quarter - less than 5 minutes in the play. That's all I remember. I do know they cut him down after he broke through- he was on a direct line free to the QB

1st quarter - less than 5 minutes in the play. That's all I remember. I do know they cut him down after he broke through- he was on a direct line free to the QB

I just watched the play and I think that was a good no call. Vance Walker broke through the line and had a free shot at Palmer before McFadden dove in at his legs for the cut block. I don't consider that a hold.