SURPRISE WR ON THIS TEAM  

31 members have voted

1. 1. IS DREW DAVIS A POSSIBLY ANOTHER VICTOR CRUZ

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. IS KEVIN CONE A POSSIBLY ANOTHER VICTOR CRUZ

• NO
    • YES

Another Victor Cruz? I don't know but we dang sure don't know what we got at WR cos we never see any other than Jones/White/Douglas and even Douglasdoesn't get to do much IMO I want to see our Wrs in action for real **** Gallarda and all those extra O-lineman formations that haven't produced crap yet I wanna see us stretch the field when teams are locked onto White and Jones

no man im serious Victor Cruz was a nobody in the preseason evry thought he should be realesed but now he is a star WR in the NFL

That's the biggest pile of crap ever. Victor Cruz was so dominant against the Jets in the preseason as a rookie that it is actually a preseason game people remember.

Ok i am gonna point out that neither of these recievers got theyre chance to shine in college because

Kevin Cone was behind CALVIN JOHNSON AND DEMARYIUS THOMAS

Drew Davis was behind Jeff Maehl and Jasion Williams 2 of the best WR coming out of college in the PAC12

Sure, but they have chances in camp and they have had chances in the preseason, and they aren't blowing anybody away.

The guy you compared them too, blew people away in camp, then blew people away in preseason.

That's the biggest pile of crap ever. Victor Cruz was so dominant against the Jets in the preseason as a rookie that it is actually a preseason game people remember.

Yep... I remember that Rex Ryan was mic'd up and kept asking his coordinators who the **** that #11 was ( cant remember his preseason number). He then told Coughlin that he had one **** of a player in VC. He was dominant that pre-season.

Its a poly moronic question.

Do we have a "Potentially similar player?

Yeah sure we do, being Potential.

Is Kevin Cone a Victor Cruz?

Er uh NO.

Only Victor Cruz is Victor Cruz.

Perhaps this topic was intended to discuss Spacial Divides using String Theory, and

IMO that is plain Silly,,,,Get It?

But honestly I would suggets that you take this up with Finally.

He is a Hawking nut hugger and is likely to tell you what you want to hear.

Factor that beyotches.

rolleyes.gif