Cowboys Vs Panthers Nfl Sim Results

Trouble

Accuscore is forecasting a close game with the Dallas Cowboys winning 62.8% of simulations, and the Carolina Panthers 36.8% of simulations.

The Dallas Cowboys are a solid favorite with a 63% chance to beat the Carolina Panthers. Felix Jones is projected for 54 rushing yards and a 22% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 37% of simulations where Carolina Panthers wins, Cam Newton averages 1.37 TD passes vs 0.65 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1.02 TDs to 1.16 interceptions. Cam Newton averages 60 rushing yards and 0.79 rushing TDs when Carolina Panthers wins and 34 yards and 0.34 TDs in losses. The Dallas Cowboys has a 43% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 84% of the time.

http://forecastcente...om/#forecast/95

Were those simulations with or without Felix starting? Was Spencer playing or sidelined? Did Garrett make good or bad decisions in the last minute of the game?

Ok...Ok...that last one was a joke...we all know that Garrett is incapable of making good decisions in the last minute of a close game. :D

Were those simulations with or without Felix starting? Was Spencer playing or sidelined? Did Garrett make good or bad decisions in the last minute of the game?

Ok...Ok...that last one was a joke...we all know that Garrett is incapable of making good decisions in the last minute of a close game. :D

I defend Romo a lot, but he gets blame for the ending of that game just as much as Garrett does. Romo is a veteran who has been in that situation before, he should have been showing more urgency to get the clock stopped.

I defend Romo a lot, but he gets blame for the ending of that game just as much as Garrett does. Romo is a veteran who has been in that situation before, he should have been showing more urgency to get the clock stopped.

Garrett could call a TO just as Romo could have. I have no excuse for Garrett not taking a TO sooner. Had he called a TO the players could have been blamed, but sitting back and watching makes Garrett guilty.

Garrett could call a TO just as Romo could have. I have no excuse for Garrett not taking a TO sooner. Had he called a TO the players could have been blamed, but sitting back and watching makes Garrett guilty.

Romo saw what was happening and knew the situation, if it's not coming from the sidelines, then he has to take control and make it happen. IMHO they are both equally guilty.

Edited by meezy0236

your a madman

lol

Panthers will be crushed

28th in scoring D

29th in Yards D

no Beason

no Gamble

No Chance

Even a Normal Bonehead Romo Game wont save Panthers from this Thrashing lol

I'm telling you the Panthers team that showed up at Atlanta will show up this Sunday and win this time. Plus I think Dallas kind of blew their load at Balt.

Cowboys at Panthers

Running back DeMarco Murray has been ruled out with the foot injury suffered last week and wide receiver Dez Bryant is listed as questionable after missing practice on Friday. Linebacker Anthony Spencer could return for Dallas after picking up a questionable designation as well. Panthers cornerback Chris Gamble is out and linebacker Jon Beason is doubtful in what could wind up being a double dose of bad news for the Carolina defense.