So...saints Fans, Who's Gonna Win Sunday?

jb 3.0

Normally, I'd easily be picking the Saints in this one. But, since your defense has pretty much fallen off a cliff, and Freeman looked like he may have found his MoJo last Sunday while our defense seems to be getting better each week....I'm saying:

BUCS 27

Saints 17

This is not to say I believe the BUCS are back! Far from it actually. Until Freeman gains some sort of consistency, we can never be counted on to win a game. I'm simply believing he may just be able to build on last weeks success.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May really depend on who is healthy. Nicks was limited in practice, so was Evans, Graham didn't practice.

If Nicks couldn't go, Bucs would be down 2 Oline starters [3?] , Evans would be a huge loss for the Saints, Graham as well obviously.

I don't know about Evans & Graham, but I know Nicks is okay, they were just taking it easy on him so he'll be fresh come Sunday. NO WAY does he miss this game!

Normally, I'd easily be picking the Saints in this one. But, since your defense has pretty much fallen off a cliff, and Freeman looked like he may have found his MoJo last Sunday while our defense seems to be getting better each week....I'm saying:

BUCS 27

Saints 17

This is not to say I believe the BUCS are back! Far from it actually. Until Freeman gains some sort of consistency, we can never be counted on to win a game. I'm simply believing he may just be able to build on last weeks success.

THE BUCS DID WELL IN THEIR LAST GAME. IF THE BUCS JUMP'EM

FROM THE GET-GO, YOU MAYBE RIGHT. BUT IF FREEMAN

STAGGERS, ALL BETS ARE OFF. THE BUC "D" MAY BE THE

KEY TO VICTORY. BUT I THINK THIS WILL BE ONE OF SUNDAYS

BETTER GAMES. HAVE AT IT SAINTS & BUCS.

I'm going to say 20-17 Saints, for no other reason than they need this game desperately. Graham is playing according to PFT.

I agree that the Saints REALLY need this game, but with the Saints defense playing the way it is, it's gonna take a lot more than just need for them to walk outta Ray Jay with a W.

I agree that the Saints REALLY need this game, but with the Saints defense playing the way it is, it's gonna take a lot more than just need for them to walk outta Ray Jay with a W.

YOU'RE RIGHT. IT'LL TAKE MORE THAN NEED.

IN THE WORDS OF CLINT EASTWOOD ......

"NEED AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT."

I haven't lost all faith yet in this years team, but I actually view this game as the game that either turns the season around or they mail it in the rest of the way.

I say this because they are coming off a victory and the bye week. Win and they make a run, loss and they sink.

Saints by 2.

I haven't lost all faith yet in this years team, but I actually view this game as the game that either turns the season around or they mail it in the rest of the way.

I say this because they are coming off a victory and the bye week. Win and they make a run, loss and they sink.

Saints by 2.

EVEN THE LOSS OF THIS GAME, I WOULDN'T WRITE'EM

OFF JUST YET. HOW YOU LOSE CAN MEAN A LOT.

IF YOU'RE IN IT TO THE BITTER END, IT AIN'T SO BAD.

IF YOU LOSE IT ON DUMB STUFF, THATS ANOTHER

MATTER. WHAT I'M SAYING IS, "IF YOU CAN LOSE, AND

KNOW THAT THE EFFORT YOU PUT IN THAT GAME

WILL BEAT A LOT OF OTHER TEAMS, THEN YOU'RE

GOING TO DO JUST THAT."

The Saints are fully capable to go in there and get a win, but like you said it's the defense that keeps the doubt alive. Like I said, I think the Saints barely gets this one, but I can also see it going the other way if the defense comes out flat like the other games, and the offense can't move the ball.

Bucs 28 Saints 17 Let's Goooooooo Bucs!

THE SAINTS HAVE HAD A LOT OF DISTRACTION GOING

ON OVER THERE. I'M SURPRISED THAT THEY'RE PLAYING

AS WELL AS THEY ARE. IF BRESS WASN'T THERE, THAT

FRANCHISE WOULD BE IN SHAMBLES. BUT BRESS IS

THERE, AND THEY REFUSE TO GO DOWN WITHOUT A

FIGHT. BE READY TO FIGHT BUCS, THATS THE ONLY

WAY YOU'LL GET'EM ...... A HARD FIGHT.

THE SAINTS HAVE HAD A LOT OF DISTRACTION GOING

ON OVER THERE. I'M SURPRISED THAT THEY'RE PLAYING

AS WELL AS THEY ARE. IF BRESS WASN'T THERE, THAT

FRANCHISE WOULD BE IN SHAMBLES. BUT BRESS IS

THERE, AND THEY REFUSE TO GO DOWN WITHOUT A

FIGHT. BE READY TO FIGHT BUCS, THATS THE ONLY

WAY YOU'LL GET'EM ...... A HARD FIGHT.

Bress is the man that's for sure. But we've beaten them at least once every season I believe and the Bucs usually play well against the NFCS. The Bucs need the W more than the Saints due to the fact that the Bucs franchise need a major turn around. They'll get it this Sunday.

Bress is the man that's for sure. But we've beaten them at least once every season I believe and the Bucs usually play well against the NFCS. The Bucs need the W more than the Saints due to the fact that the Bucs franchise need a major turn around. They'll get it this Sunday.

THE BUCS HAVE HAD BETTER SUCCESS AGAINST THEM THAN WE HAVE.

BUT EVEN THEN ..... YOU HAD TO FIGHT TO GET IT.

I dunno the saints not winning im sure has about slam the door on any playoffs hopes they could have left. But then it would about kills the Bucs hope of the miracle turn around season as well and a shot at the WC.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012102103/2012/REG7/saints@buccaneers#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

http://forecastcenter.nfl.com/#forecast/96

Accuscore is forecasting a close game with the New Orleans Saints winning 59.8% of simulations, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 39.8% of simulations.

The New Orleans Saints are a solid favorite with a 67% chance to beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Mark Ingram is projected for 31 rushing yards and a 21% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 33% of simulations where Tampa Bay Buccaneers wins, Josh Freeman averages 1.37 TD passes vs 0.59 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1.03 TDs to 1.17 interceptions. Doug Martin averages 82 rushing yards and 0.58 rushing TDs when Tampa Bay Buccaneers wins and 56 yards and 0.29 TDs in losses. The New Orleans Saints has a 39% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 89% of the time.