Brees' Contract

DD: Objective Elite

Seeing as there have been nothing but Cowboys and Bounty gate threads the last few weeks i thought we might as well start a discussion on Brees'' contract. That way it will fell just like last off-season.

I'm sure RCers would love the chance to turn back the clock 12 weeks. How amazing would it be to Not worry about your losing team. As a bonus you won't have to recognize Atlanta being undefeated. Talk about good times!!

So what were the details of that mega-contract again?

Not that it matters, with Breesus at the helm victory his assured.

6-0 is nice

and i was probably the only guy here who said Falcons were that kinda team

I Knew Nolan would make a Dif

I knew Ryan would have a great yr

now all that being true

i am not sold on this team yet.

we go 8-0

yea Then it may be time to start thinking about New Orleans in Feb

we will know alot about what we really are after these next 2 games vs NFC East opponents

It's great for the falcons that they have a QB who has a contract coming up who will only want $11 or $12 a year. He's an angel who would rather die than disrupt the Falcons salary cap situation.Boy, those QB's that want 18 to 20 million a year.They are disgusting.Falcon fans should feel blessed.It'll never happen in Atlanta. No way.Never. Zero chance.

It's great for the falcons that they have a QB who has a contract coming up who will only want $11 or $12 a year. He's an angel who would rather die than disrupt the Falcons salary cap situation.Boy, those QB's that want 18 to 20 million a year.They are disgusting.Falcon fans should feel blessed.It'll never happen in Atlanta. No way.Never. Zero chance.

I DON'T BEGRUDGE ANYBODY THEIR MONEY.

PAY'EM!!