The Falcons Will Kick The Eagles In The Mouth And Go 7-0

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Unlike most of you, I'm not going to let a few close games make me believe this team sucks. I remember seeing a post where someone said we would go 4-6 after the BYE. Once we win, I'm sure a bunch of you same posters whining because we've had some close games will jump back on the 'Falcons are the best team' bandwagon once we win in PHI. Even with our last three games, PHI has never looked better than us at ANY point of this season.

Bookmark this thread. The Falcons will start 7-0.

Edited by Torris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how Skins game was close? Skins are Top 5 putting Offensive pts and we beat them by TD, so how that was close..

Panthers came from 10 days break

Raiders had 2 weeks to prepare....

If Eagles got 2 weeks to prepare, so do we...

Falcons are on pace to break all the record this year...

1) Never been 5-0 (Week 5)

2) Coach Smith 49 Win (Week 6)

3) Beat Eagles in Philly (After 1988)

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

Unlike most of you, I'm not going to let a few close games make me believe this team sucks. I remember seeing a post where someone said we would go 4-8 after the BYE. Once we win, I'm sure a bunch of you same posters whining because we've had some close games will jump back on the 'Falcons are the best team' bandwagon once we win in PHI. Even with our last three games, PHI has never looked better than us at ANY point of this season.

I'm in. Falcons are going to dominate.

Once. To the Eagles in 2008.

Yep

I remember that the Falcons were screwed over by the refs in that game because they claimed that Adams Jennings(who was the punt returner at the time) foot had touched the ball which is considered a fumble when he let the ball drop to the ground. The replay clearly showed that Jennings did not touch the ball but yet the refs still said that it was a fumble. The Falcons would've had a chance to try and go up 21 to 20 close to the end of the 4th. Instead the Eagle were awarded the fumble and they went on to score a td and the Falcons lost 14 to 27.

Now it is time for some revenge.

Unlike most of you, I'm not going to let a few close games make me believe this team sucks. I remember seeing a post where someone said we would go 4-8 after the BYE. Once we win, I'm sure a bunch of you same posters whining because we've had some close games will jump back on the 'Falcons are the best team' bandwagon once we win in PHI. Even with our last three games, PHI has never looked better than us at ANY point of this season.

I guess you just don't get it. The problem is NOT the close games. It's not about how good or bad their opponents are they've played the last three games. It's also not even about whether or not we win against the Eagles. It's ..............................wait for it................................ how well the Falcons play. If they stink up the field again, no I won't be "jumping back on the bandwagon" even if we win. If we lose but the Falcons play a good game and look like they've addressed the problems with the OL, pass rush, run defense, run offense, pass protection and Ryan stops throwing interceptions and playing like a dummy, I'll be back on the bandwagon even if they lose. Because I'll know they will win more than enough of the other games against the tough teams down the stretch to get a first-round bye and hopefully steamroll through the play-offs if they show up in Phillie and play their A game. I hope they snap out of it. This rumbling, bumbling, stumbling sideshow they've put on the field the last three weeks has started to irritate me just a tad.

Either way congrats on being the 4,289,362nd homer zombie to post this same lame diatribe hating on the fans in here who choose to look at the reality of the situation unencumbered by three-foot-thick rose-colored glasses. I'm done, go enjoy some more Kool-Aide.

homer-1.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Every game is winable until it's lost.

I don't understand the point in giving up before the game has even been played. Can you imagine if our team actually did give up before even playing? Imagine how our fans would react to that.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Every game is winable until it's lost.

I don't understand the point in giving up before the game has even been played. Can you imagine if our team actually did give up before even playing? Imagine how our fans would react to that.

Right,imagine if our fans had the "every game is winnable until it's lost" mentality.