Don't Know If This Has Been Discussed...

ChiefGSU275

But the Philly-ATL game could be the end of Mike Vick's career in Philly. All the pressure on Andy Reid to turn the team around and he fires the defensive coordinator, even though the offense is ranked 31, with Vick at the helm being a turnover machine.

If Atlanta is able to go into Philly, continue our success of forcing turnovers (especially Vick fumbles and INT's), and come away with a win, we could be able to force Reid's hand in making a change at QB, and effectively end Vick's Philly career.

Ironic? Yes. Justified vengeance? Definitely.

But the Philly-ATL game could be the end of Mike Vick's career in Philly. All the pressure on Andy Reid to turn the team around and he fires the defensive coordinator, even though the offense is ranked 31, with Vick at the helm being a turnover machine.

If Atlanta is able to go into Philly, continue our success of forcing turnovers (especially Vick fumbles and INT's), and come away with a win, we could be able to force Reid's hand in making a change at QB, and effectively end Vick's Philly career.

Ironic? Yes. Justified vengeance? Definitely.

Or just plain old KARMA haunting him.

After what Reid did to rub it in our face at the Dome a few years ago by bringing Vick in to score a meaningless TD, and the useless Vickites cheering his name in our Dome while wearing red and black jerseys, I have nothing but ill will and scorn for both Reid and Vick. I hope our coach veers away from his normal philosophy and we destroy them and run the score up on their field.

I think it is poetic justice MV7 is going out with a whimper.

Vick could even be benched before the Falcons game.

No way does Reid put out his non-mobile rookie qb behind that shaky O-line when his career is on the line IMO.

Anyways, this game has such a storyline. Reid and Vick's careers on the line, the entire Vick/falcon plot, Asante traded to our team then disrespected by Reid. I would love nothing more than to go into their building and embarrass them and end Vick's career.. Poetic justice if there ever was.

I wouldn't mind seeing Asante get a pick-6 to seal the game...the final nail in the coffin, per say.

yeah, really. hahaha this game will be emotional on so many levels. Smitty will have the boys ready to go. Matt Ryan playing in his hometown, the whole Vick thing, all the shiit people have been talking about us, Asante coming back to Philly. I really hope we win BIG and they bench Vick and fire Reid. I hate the eagles. Dont wanna see us lose this one

Oh. Well if he wouldn't do it at 3-3, why would he do it at 3-4?

I understand what you're saying, but with everything on the line I feel Reid is thinking "here and now" with his decisions(hence DC firing), and I just don't see him possibly risking his career on a rookie behind that O-line playing against an undefeated team.

I think he's gonna want to give Vick a final chance and what better way to hope for a spark than against his former team?

Edited by Dirtybird56

Any chance we can sign Anthony Hargrove for 1 week and put a bounty on #7 ph34r.png ....

But seriously. I hope Abe, Spoon and even Casper sack him or hit him every mother ****in time he drops back in the pocket. I hope our boys hit him so hard his next few children are born dizzy

Legally of course!!!!