Rg3 Defeated / Cam Defeated / Vick ?

russ7000

RGIII Passing 91 yards / Rushing 7 yards

Cam Passing 215 yards / Rushing 86 yards

Seems like it is our year to face the rushing QB. We started off with the rookie RGIII who is new to the NFL and taking his bums and bruises like every rookie. Then we faced Cam Newton who is on his 2nd year in the NFL. He is bigger and stronger than RGIII in height and strength and has a year of experience under his belt. Both of these teams as a whole are good, but how do they compare to the Eagles. We know Philly is going through changes with the Defense and the constant talk in the news about Vick and Reid not doing a good job. BUT do we still consider this a dangerous team? They still have a strong pass rush and the back field is not that bad. And does this game stir Vick to play harder cause of past history with the Falcons. I think out of these 3 games this one is just as important if not more. It would be nice to get the monkey off our back from past defeats in Philly... dry.png

RGIII Passing 91 yards / Rushing 7 yards

Cam Passing 215 yards / Rushing 86 yards

Seems like it is our year to face the rushing QB. We started off with the rookie RGIII who is new to the NFL and taking his bums and bruises like every rookie. Then we faced Cam Newton who is on his 2nd year in the NFL. He is bigger and stronger than RGIII in height and strength and has a year of experience under his belt. Both of these teams as a whole are good, but how do they compare to the Eagles. We know Philly is going through changes with the Defense and the constant talk in the news about Vick and Reid not doing a good job. BUT do we still consider this a dangerous team? They still have a strong pass rush and the back field is not that bad. And does this game stir Vick to play harder cause of past history with the Falcons. I think out of these 3 games this one is just as important if not more. It would be nice to get the monkey off our back from past defeats in Philly... dry.png

Last season, we got the Philly monkey off our back. He hasn't played here in years. This game means more for Asante, than it does Vick trying to beat his "old team". and your little smiley is just as annoying as OldMan70's "Trust Me"

Last season, we got the Philly monkey off our back. He hasn't played here in years. This game means more for Asante, than it does Vick trying to beat his "old team". and your little smiley is just as annoying as OldMan70's "Trust Me"

but Vick got hurt in that one and people say that is why we won