Asante Takes Shot At Andy Reid:

FalconsIn2012

Atlanta Falcons: Asante Samuel taunts Andy Reid on Twitter

2:10 pm October 16, 2012, by Michael Cunningham

After Asante Samuel helped the Falcons defeat the Raiders Sunday, the former Eagles cornerback predicted he would receive a warm welcome from fans when he returns to Philadelphia with the Falcons Oct. 28.

“They love me!” Samuel said during a colorful interview in the locker room. “They are going to scream when I come out the tunnel. Philly, you better scream!”

But apparently Samuel still has no love for his former Eagles coach, Andy Reid.

Samuels went on Twitter today to take some shots at Reid. His tweets are apparently in response to a Philadelphia Inquirer report this past summer that said Reid “thought [samuel] was in steep decline and that his style no longer suited the scheme.”

Asante Samuel

@pick_six22

Sometimes you have to blame yourself. You can't try and always point the figure at someone else

16 Oct 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Asante Samuel

@pick_six22

I'm just saying... Aint no decline over here #riseup

16 Oct 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

The Eagles traded Samuel to Atlanta for a seventh-round pick after Samuel agreed to restructure his contract.

I love his enthusiasm but just when you think we've got Roddy's twitter stuff under control now we've got Asante providing the other team with locker room material.

O well at least you can read it. cool.png

Asante cant hold a candle to Roddy. Trust me. I've been following him since he joined the team. Both just speak their mind but Asante is no where close to being on the level Roddy is on. Roddy really aint that bad, its just everytime he talks, he doesnt show up