Warning Points?

kicker

It says you can view warning history.

I would go log into my old account (23), but the warning points calculation might crash this board.

Indeed it does:

Warning issued by SacFalcFan for Other in Unknown.

Given 1 points.

No Note

It appears I have been warned. Of what, and for what, I have no idea.

This is clearly a revolutionary idea.

EDIT: But it was in January of 2009 (or so it says), so apparently I've been pretty good. Santa's making a list and checking it twice!

I win.

We removed an image in your signature that has been deemed inappropriate for these forums. At this time, we are not issuing a ban. Please be advised any future images of scantily clad women either in signatures, or posts will result in a ban. If you are unsure of what is acceptable, then just don't post it. This is a family level football forum and the presence of scantily clad women do not enhance the overall environment.

Thanks.

It appears I have been warned. Of what, and for what, I have no idea.

This is clearly a revolutionary idea.

EDIT: But it was in January of 2009 (or so it says), so apparently I've been pretty good. Santa's making a list and checking it twice!

I got the same one as you. Pretty vague, but it was only a few weeks ago, so I think it was for a colorful exchange with Paula-tick.

I win.

We removed an image in your signature that has been deemed inappropriate for these forums. At this time, we are not issuing a ban. Please be advised any future images of scantily clad women either in signatures, or posts will result in a ban. If you are unsure of what is acceptable, then just don't post it. This is a family level football forum and the presence of scantily clad women do not enhance the overall environment.

Thanks.

let me get this straight....

politics and racism = family environment

pictures of women that you might see at any Florida beach where families from all over the world are = not suitable for a family environment