What Is This Warning Points Crap On My Profile Page?

jb 3.0

I stay away for awhile and Big Brother comes along with even more of the "Let's keep these stupid ******** in line" ********! I have zero warning points. Is this good or bad? It seems to me it's a bad thing, seeing as nothing but pro-falcon posts are the only thing here anymore. The Falcons deserve the press they're getting at the moment, but what's this place going to be like when the Falcons blow it in the playoffs again.

I suppose this was simply inevitable with the Falcons fast start. Still, it's sad to see this place turn into TATF.

Real Sad!

I stay away for awhile and Big Brother comes along with even more of the "Let's keep these stupid ******** in line" ********! I have zero warning points. Is this good or bad? It seems to me it's a bad thing, seeing as nothing but pro-falcon posts are the only thing here anymore. The Falcons deserve the press they're getting at the moment, but what's this place going to be like when the Falcons blow it in the playoffs again.

I suppose this was simply inevitable with the Falcons fast start. Still, it's sad to see this place turn into TATF.

Real Sad!

TAKE IT EASY JB, HAVING ZERO POINTS IS GOOD. THE MORE

POINTS YOU HAVE, THE CLOSER YOU ARE TO THE AXE.

SOME GUYS GOT 2, 3 AND 4 POINTS. AND THE MESSAGE THAT

CAME WITH THE POINTS WASN'T GOOD. I FORGET WHO THREADED

ABOUT IT LAST WEEK. UNTIL THEN, I HAD NEVER NOTICED IT.biggrin.png

AND I HAVE ZERO ALSO.

no no this is nothing like TATF

after the SD Game , we were gona be undeafted

now we are gonna be 7-9 (which would still probably win the div lol)

there are really only a few guys over there who have any clue about the NFL

we have yet to play our best game

yet we are 6-0

best start in Falcon History

no they dont get it over there man