Robert James

paul n coke

Dent has not been effective from a MLB standpoint. Robert James wouldnt be here if they didn't think he could play having drafted him 4 years ago. From what I saw out of him in the preseason was a guy that played fast. Dent is playing slow and not making plays. You never know what a man can do with an opportunity at this level. Along with the fact of him being around nfl games speed for 3+ seasons. I say give the guy a shot

What about seeing if Ernie Sims has something left in the tank. Doesn't he play MLB? Also, is E.J Henderson with the Vikings? I know he was a free-agent and I can't find any info on him for this year. It seems like we should try a couple of guys out. I'm really surprised we didn't do it sooner when Lofa went down.

Edited by uga706

Don't know about James' 'heart' but how much did Jessie Tuggle weigh? I really don't know, but was not much more . "it's the size of the fight in the dog"

James at MLBer would be an utter disaster, you think Dent looks bad ? ...James is a fluid player whose strength is quickness, not a stout downhill thumper, you guys are living in fantasyland

I have no idea why Mike Peterson isn't starting at MLB. Makes no sense

Yep at least Peterson knows where to go and what to do, Akeem just seems lost arrives late and is the last one to the pile. **** and I was hoping he would do okay but he has become a liability.

2012 Atlanta Falcons 6 4 18 11 7 0.0 -- 0 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0

18 Tackles total **** I got to find exactly how many snaps he has taken.

To be fair his highest tackle total was this week so maybe he is getting it a little bit.

see I don't need any of you I can argue with myself LOL

Robert James, Mike Peterson AND Ernie Sims are ALL weakside LBers. That's Spoon's spot.

I'm calling for Pat Schiller. He's a MLB, and judging from the preseason, he has the potential to be a **** good one. I don't want to draw on stereotypes, him being a white MLB and all, but the dude has some Urlacher in him.

James at MLBer would be an utter disaster, you think Dent looks bad ? ...James is a fluid player whose strength is quickness, not a stout downhill thumper, you guys are living in fantasyland

You didn't answer my question. A mlb with fluid moves and quickness and another 15 lbs wouldn't be bad. Look, he may not work there, but J. Tuggle was not your protypical mlb either, but became one of the best to ever play for the Falcons. Just saying. No fantasyland here.

Schiller maybe?

Couldn't be worse than Dent so far.

No he would not be worse than Dent.

He would however take a few weeks to adjust to the speed of the game.

However, Dents play will improve upon the return of Corey Peters.

If it does not then Schiller will get activated.