Falcons Ranked #3

xxstealth

Talk is cheap. The experts can think and say whatever they want. The bottom line is that the Falcons are #1 at 6-0. The Falcons still have issues on both sides of the ball, as do all the other 31 teams in the NFL. Notwithstanding the issues, the Falcons have shown their resillience and determination when being tested and there are still many tests that lay ahead. Their thinking is "we're good, but we must get better". For what the Falcons will face down the road, they had better get better. Enough said.

I have never hard of that site in my life. Anyone can make a website, and post a power ranking, doesn't make it accurate.

Grantland is the brain child of Bill Simmons and is part of ESPN. It is not some random website. It's actually a really good site full of interesting, mostly sports related stories. I find it much more interesting than the crap on espn.com

This "Grantland" loses all creditably when you put TWO teams that beat a team behind the team they beat. He put NE ahead of Baltimore. First of all how at 3-3 has NE displayed that they are #6 let alone better? Then he takes the cake by putting SF ahead of the team that slapped them around in their own backyard. He gave some bogus explanation but reading it was futile. I understand that everybody has their own opinion, but if you want anyone to take your site seriously, you have to have objective analysis.Anything he had to say was rendered useless, when you start letting a little thing like "facts" get in the way

This "Grantland" loses all creditably when you put TWO teams that beat a team behind the team they beat. He put NE ahead of Baltimore. First of all how at 3-3 has NE displayed that they are #6 let alone better? Then he takes the cake by putting SF ahead of the team that slapped them around in their own backyard. He gave some bogus explanation but reading it was futile. I understand that everybody has their own opinion, but if you want anyone to take your site seriously, you have to have objective analysis.Anything he had to say was rendered useless, when you start letting a little thing like "facts" get in the way

Comparative ranking is a valid approach in the NCAA, where common opponents are few and far between, but it's pretty hard to do in the NFL, where you have situations like Arizona winning in NE, NE destroying Buffalo and Buffalo heading to Arizona for a win.

Comparative ranking is a valid approach in the NCAA, where common opponents are few and far between, but it's pretty hard to do in the NFL, where you have situations like Arizona winning in NE, NE destroying Buffalo and Buffalo heading to Arizona for a win.

I agree, but when a team goes across the country & beat you 26-3 in your house, to have a writer say you are better than that team that just whipped you is a little absurd