Guest Negatorris

PIT

CIN

PHI

ARI

NE

SF

HOU

There have been crazy upsets this whole year, but this weekend was full of em. The Niners and Texans both got blownout at home. Our Falcons didn't succumb to the trend. I'm pretty sure it felt like a loss in the Falcon's locker room, and I expect them to come back with fire after the BYE. We will be getting the best of every team, and it wouldn't be an easy game even if we were facing the Chiefs again. I foresee one of Ryan's best games of his career after that performance against OAK, and the defense just might knock Vick out of the game AGAIN.

RTFU

I pointed this out on another thread, look at who these teams lost to Pit lost to Ten. Ari. lost to Buf. Philly lost to the Lions,Cin. to the Browns. Remember the Giants beat the Bucs by 7 points, putting up 25 points in the 4th after having a 3 int day thusfar. Eli got the credit which he should, but they didn't blow an inferior team out. you have countless games where the better team barely won. Philly beat Clev. by 1, GB beat the Saints by 1, Ravens only scored 9 points & beat KC by 3 . The Jets had a great chance to beat the Texans last week, Wins are hard to come by, ask the 3 best QB's in the league (Brady, Brees, & Rodgers) who combined have 1 more win than the guy who isn't in the top 100 players. The fact that when his team has to have it Matt has delivered says way more to me,than blowing teams out, fact is the game coming down to a handful of plays & which teams make those plays, says more about how good/bad a team is than a blowout.

Edited by Rajhae Battle

PIT

CIN

PHI

ARI

NE

SF

HOU

There have been crazy upsets this whole year, but this weekend was full of em. The Niners and Texans both got blownout at home. Our Falcons didn't succumb to the trend. I'm pretty sure it felt like a loss in the Falcon's locker room, and I expect them to come back with fire after the BYE. We will be getting the best of every team, and it wouldn't be an easy game even if we were facing the Chiefs again. I foresee one of Ryan's best games of his career after that performance against OAK, and the defense just might knock Vick out of the game AGAIN.

RTFU

ARI,PHI,NE,PIT and DAL all had chance to win the game in final minutes or OT. They either mis managed the clock or couldn't drive enough to kick a FG or missed a FG. I am glad Matt Ryan and Matt Bryant are clutch towards end of the game.

Edited by falcons007