Lol At Brooking

J-RoC770

I'm only watching him on D, and so far I've seen 2 plays, the first one was Matthews rush to the left, champ bailey gets him in the backfield for a loss, Brooking coming up late and falls on him to get a tackle on the stat sheet lol

Another run play by Matthews, this time HB toss to the left, brooking runs to the other side looking lost lol

Gruden just highlighted him for coverage on Gates but called him Brookings lol.

I figured it out. It started because of all those years of gameplanning against us. He was so used to saying Brooking's, as in Brooking is.

As you see here, Brooking's going to fly in after you're already tackled. Brooking's going to bite on this playaction every fu***** time. Brooking's going to get lost in coverage. Brooking's slowing down. Brooking's going to run himself out of this play on the misdirection.

I figured it out. It started because of all those years of gameplanning against us. He was so used to saying Brooking's, as in Brooking is.

As you see here, Brooking's going to fly in after you're already tackled. Brooking's going to bite on this playaction every fu***** time. Brooking's going to get lost in coverage. Brooking's slowing down. Brooking's going to run himself out of this play on the misdirection.

Lol!

laugh.png