The Answer Is In Front Of You

JBourneMurkedU

The answer of our inconsistencies is right in front of our faces guys. It's a simple answer. It's the new coordinators. I'm not saying they are doing a bad job I like the job both Nolan and Koetter have done so far for the most part, I'm saying that with new coordinators come growing pains. We as football fans should all know this. When a team changes coordinators usually that following season there are some up and downs along the way as everyone is trying to get on the same page and comfortable with adjustments and scheme. So lets not all freak out like some "fans" have and let the season play its course.

We got a BYE week coming up and IMO it couldn't have come at a better time. meow we can address the inconsistencies we've seen at times during the first 6 weeks and really shore things up. The team keeps telling us they haven't shown their best football yet, how about for once we trust em and believe in them and allow these guys from coaches to players to grow together as the season progresses. We're 6-0! Best start in franchise history! Lets focus on the positives, fix the negatives of the first 6 weeks, and go get us a ******* Super Bowl. At this point you're either in or out, no in between. We should be excited for the rest of the season, not scared of it.

Dude good post and I agree. Think they expanding the playbook seeing who can do what and when. I imagine you won't see another pass to Hawley or maybe not see Snelling at the 1 again either,and I'm getting close to hoping the Akeem Dent experience is over for now too.

Same physics as drop a quarter in the toilet it goes to the bottom while the chit floats to the top.

I like our new coordinators and overall I'm pretty happy with our direction. My only thing about our offense that is fixable is that we get too cute on some plays. But I think the Koetter is still kinda feeling out what he can and cannot do with his players. I'm not going to even elaborate on the job that Nolan has done.

Koetter is awful because our players don't execute? All he can do is prepare the players; they have to go out and put hats on people to win the games.

Agree. Just like FFS70 often points out, the coordinators aren't the ones whiffing on tackles, or giving up sacks, or not blocking for the running backs. The PLAYERS are not getting the job done in crucial areas, and what's worse, they're not getting any better as the weeks roll by.

If we could figure out how to get a push to get half a yard and stop getting cute on the goal line, the CAR and OAK game isn't really all that close.

Yep goal line offense is on the OL atleast 70- 30 if they get a push, but that has been a four year issue. But Hills pass protection was no doubt a priority now time to work on

Run game

Still think execution is about repetition

but coaches are getting film and spotting tendencies. ThInk there will be some new stuff against philly. At least I hope so.