Ray Lewis

REV.2000

Ray Lewis is out for the season, that ain't good for the Ravens D, and it ain't good for football either. This guy is the ultimate "linebacker." I've seen'em all, Butkus, Taylor, and many before even these. Ray Lewis is the best I've seen. If you look up "linebacker" in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Ray Lewis.

I saw Ray yesterday on the sidelines after his injury. He had a look of uncertainty, a look I've never seen on this guys face. It was unsettling to see Ray look like that. If anyone can come back from injury, its Ray Lewis.

But does he want too? That I don't know. All I l know is this guy is a real linebacker, and it was my priviledge to see him play.

Ray Lewis ...... "A Bad Son-0f- Gun" .... and never forget it!

I think Ray Lewis is going to decline

this down time is going to be a killer...the older you get the harder you have to work to stay at peak

he took off alot of weight to play at his normal speed this yr... did that lead to his injury ????

dont know, but it could not have helped.

Ray Lewis maybe the best Inside LB in NFL History

Saying that, I think its Time to Move on, everyone loves him, and he is a Character. NFL Network or ESPN has a Job for him I am sure....

we were very lucky to get to see him play over the last decade plus

as far as Ravens

This may be to Big of a Blow to overcome

Suggs, Lewis and Webb

helps they only have 1 loss

but if they make playoffs it will be barely....

they have a good coach and a decent O

that D is swiss cheese

he took off alot of weight to play at his normal speed this yr... did that lead to his injury ????

dont know, but it could not have helped.

Ray Lewis maybe the best Inside LB in NFL History

Saying that, I think its Time to Move on, everyone loves him, and he is a Character. NFL Network or ESPN has a Job for him I am sure....

we were very lucky to get to see him play over the last decade plus

as far as Ravens

This may be to Big of a Blow to overcome

Suggs, Lewis and Webb

helps they only have 1 loss

but if they make playoffs it will be barely....

they have a good coach and a decent O

that D is swiss cheese

one of the sad things about the NFL is that so often the great ones don't get a chance to go out on their own terms. everyone wants that story of one last run for glory but it is rare that they get it

I think Ray Lewis is going to decline

this down time is going to be a killer...the older you get the harder you have to work to stay at peak

BUT HE WAS SOMETHING ELSE IN HIS PRIME. FATHER TIME

DOES NOT WAIT ON NO ONE. DIMINISHED SKILLS GETS'EM

ALL. BUT RAY WAS REALLY A JOY TO WATCH. BUT NOT

IF HE WAS PLAYING US!

Guest Negatorris

Baltimore's defense was bad before. They just lost 2 important pieces. They better hope they don't see Brady again.