Nfl Network Segment

GeorgiaBoyz

"6-0 says Atlanta is the best team, Giants look awfully good in a win at the 9ers." With that being said which is our best team? Atlanta or New York? Head to head.

"You cant dismiss what Atlanta has done, haven't looked good but have been able to comeback and win twice now, New York hasn't been able to do so."

He danced all around the question but it does feel good to get a little bit of credit.

Billick is probably my favorite analyst on NFL Network, and I think he answered that pretty well...assuming the 9ers defense actually is as good as they think it is, what the Giants did to them was pretty impressive, and they deserve credit for that.

And he is right to not dismiss what we have done, good, bad, or ugly, we are still winning games.

Side note on the 9ers defense, I personally don't think they are that good actually, yes, they shut down GB, but as evidenced by the packers next few games, their offense was playing horrible the first qtr of the season.....sure, they held the Jets and Bills to a combined 3 points....but, well, it was the Jets and Bills offense.....

its really difficult to say who is the favorite in the NFC this season, all the teams have had good games and bad games, us included...we have managed to pull W's out in those bad games

Billick is probably my favorite analyst on NFL Network, and I think he answered that pretty well...assuming the 9ers defense actually is as good as they think it is, what the Giants did to them was pretty impressive, and they deserve credit for that.

And he is right to not dismiss what we have done, good, bad, or ugly, we are still winning games.

Side note on the 9ers defense, I personally don't think they are that good actually, yes, they shut down GB, but as evidenced by the packers next few games, their offense was playing horrible the first qtr of the season.....sure, they held the Jets and Bills to a combined 3 points....but, well, it was the Jets and Bills offense.....

its really difficult to say who is the favorite in the NFC this season, all the teams have had good games and bad games, us included...we have managed to pull W's out in those bad games

This ^^^

Billick is always going to show the Falcons some love isn't Mike Smith his brother in law I'm pretty sure he is.

Billick is always going to show the Falcons some love isn't Mike Smith his brother in law I'm pretty sure he is.

Billick keeps it real when he sees fit. I saw an interview he did with Mike Smith that got a little uncomfortable for coach Smith cause Billick was grilling him on some 'I thought I taught you better than that' type steeze

I think the Packers are back on track, the Giants are playing good football right now, but they've always been streaky and Manning isn't consistent until the playoffs, until the Falcons are beaten they are #1 in my book, I'm not just saying that as a fan, I'm saying it how it should be. I just can't understand how some analysts say we are not good because we didn't win in the playoffs in PREVIOUS YEARS, it's a new f'ing year and we are the only team that hasnt been beat.