Jonathan Babineaux

Smiler11

I don't get the interior of our d-line they get penetration for Africa when backed up in there own red zone but between the 20s we are like hot butter soft as f**k.

I was watching them in obvious short yardage running plays and they get pretty good penetration but outside of that they get handled.

He had like 3 TFL's...certainly balled out this season, and so far has been much more productive in 6 games this season than all of last season.

Its because the scheme has changed. Under Vangorder they were told to read and react. Nolan has them attacking there Gaps big difference.

I saw the same thing last night after watching each individual play by itself and rewinding to watch exactly what was going on.

That first quarter might be the best quarter of football I've ever seen from a DT.... Jerry on the other hand was largely absent.

Walker got cheated out of a sack as well, he threw the Olineman trying to block him into Palmer and knocked Palmer down- whoever touched him down got the sack.

When Peters gets back, Falcons will have a nice Dtackle rotation.

Yeah I think we're good at DT. I'd like to see Robertson and Walker get more snaps over Jerry though, as Jerry seems to get dominated at the point of attack in the run game.

Peters is our best DT against the run, so I think we'll see improvements after the bye week.

he played hurt all year last season, but many of our ans refused to understand then when judging him, just saying he was no good anymore. I remember many wanting to see him let go to give us some extra cap room even.

Yup, he was limited last year.

Babs was a monster at the beginning of the game. But what I have noticed about our D is we may not play the run well but when it's time for a short yardage run we make the play. I was a little surprised dmc scored at the end because we've been really good at stopping the run in shirt yardage situations.