Round 1-Alex Okafor, 6'4 265 LBs

Round 2-Larry Warford, 6'3 343 LBs

Round 3-Zach Ertz, 6'6 252 LBs

Round 4-Dennis Johnson, 5'9 213 LBs

Round 4 (Comp)- Jonathan Bostic-6'1 246 LBs

Round 5- Marcus Davis- 6'4 232 LBs

Round 6- Sanders Commings- 6'2 216 LBs

Round 7- LaAdrian Waddle- 6'6 332 LBs

It would help if you put the positions. I know who everyone is except Warford and Davis. This would be a pretty good draft though. I keeps seeing everyone put Waddle so I guess he is one guys we definitely won't get lol.

It would help if you put the positions. I know who everyone is except Warford and Davis. This would be a pretty good draft though. I keeps seeing everyone put Waddle so I guess he is one guys we definitely won't get lol.

Warford is an OG and Davis is a WR

Warford is an OG and Davis is a WR

Thanks. I just looked up Davis and he is a top 10 WR. Do you think he would last to the 4th round? If so he would be a great addition to our WR corps. Roddy or Julio could play in the slot when he's on the field and we would be unstoppable.

Thanks. I just looked up Davis and he is a top 10 WR. Do you think he would last to the 4th round? If so he would be a great addition to our WR corps. Roddy or Julio could play in the slot when he's on the field and we would be unstoppable.

I have him as the 19th, it depends on who you ask really

Marcus Davis is 6-4 230 LBs and runs a 4.3 forty with a 44 inch vertical. I can see him going first round come draft day.

Still has issues with route running and hand catching. Good straight line speed but he isn't a quick shifty guy that is going to make a sharp cut going in and out of his breaks.

Davis could have a rise similar to Stephen Hill because he's so gifted athletically, but there's a lot of guys in this class that are, and Hill's lack of production could scare teams off of drafting him in the top 100 in such a talented draft class.

Still has issues with route running and hand catching. Good straight line speed but he isn't a quick shifty guy that is going to make a sharp cut going in and out of his breaks.

Davis could have a rise similar to Stephen Hill because he's so gifted athletically, but there's a lot of guys in this class that are, and Hill's lack of production could scare teams off of drafting him in the top 100 in such a talented draft class.

Stephen Hill just went deep at GT. I watched some of Davis's tape and he does more than that. With his size its hard to believe we would get him in the 4th but it would be a steal though.

Stephen Hill just went deep at GT. I watched some of Davis's tape and he does more than that. With his size its hard to believe we would get him in the 4th but it would be a steal though.

Ehh he really doesn't He runs slants, curls, double moves, and Gos. That's about the depth of his route tree

Ehh he really doesn't He runs slants, curls, double moves, and Gos. That's about the depth of his route tree

Thats way more than Hill. I watched a lot of GT last year and he was just open on option fakes and deep balls. I didn't see him run slants or curls. His combine just boosted his stock. I'm thinking Davis may go early.

Thats way more than Hill. I watched a lot of GT last year and he was just open on option fakes and deep balls. I didn't see him run slants or curls. His combine just boosted his stock. I'm thinking Davis may go early.

Slants and curls are the two simplest routes to run aside from a straight go.