Only A Loser Will Complain About Winning

Wild Bill

We are 6-0 at the bye - Please stop complaining about our undefeated Falcons. The pundits will whine/ignore us enough for the next two weeks, because they have no respect for anybody but their own picks/projections.

Everbody wants the team to start fast, when they don't even get to the dome until the middle of the 3rd quarter. The team must have felt that they were playing a road game until half time. Where was our 12th man. Better late than never?

Look at yourself first. If you see a loser or troll in the mirrior, go complain about another team.

All teams struggle no matter how good they are.

Our team is a lot better than the fans will give them credit for.

I am also reminded of what Warren Sapp said about Great Defenses.

They keep you in the game and give the team a chance to Win.

They did exactly that yesterday.

These kind if threads are not productive for a message forum community . This is like the 10th thread someone has posted . Not sure any Falcon fan wakes up today and starts complaint . With that said there are some concerns going forward that needs to be addressed and a message forum is where you get to address the concerns of how you see the team . No football team is perfect, every team has flaws and stuff they need to work on .

Look at the bigger picture man . Don't focus on people complaints

You driving a S500 Benz and you have a minor issue with a belt something in car

Don't you want to fix that minor issue and have it disscused or drive that car no matter what and just be happy you have that Benz

If you can find actual complaining about winning, I'd like to see it. That response failed to show any.

Plus, I see a lot of edited posts, after being flamed last ninght....

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3958638-6-0-is-a-bit-deceiving/

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3958643-you-guys-crack-me-up/

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3958552-yes-we-are-6-0-but-does-this-look-like-a-dominant-playoff-team/

So as long as the team wins we cannot discuss any of the shortcomings?

If thats the case all you are doing is delaying a massive flood once we lose a game due to the same shortcomings.

The only people in the nation I heard yesterday say the Falcons were still in the hunt for the Super Bowl were on this message board. Virtually every expert I heard last night and this morning have us behind the Giants and the 49'ers, and Packers, even though each of those teams have more losses than us.

The only people in the nation I heard yesterday say the Falcons were still in the hunt for the Super Bowl were on this message board. Virtually every expert I heard last night and this morning have us behind the Giants and the 49'ers, and Packers, even though each of those teams have more losses than us.

I dont see how that is relevant to my post or this topic.

The topic basically states as long as we are winning we shouldn't be talking about any deficiencies this team has. I disagree entirely. Im happy we are winning but im not going to sit here and pretend like this team doesnt have issues to work on.

Edited by the_sheff

So as long as the team wins we cannot discuss any of the shortcomings?

If thats the case all you are doing is delaying a massive flood once we lose a game due to the same shortcomings.

No, but you cannot ignore the fact that the other team came and played a good game. Every team that plays us will bring their "A" game and use us as a measuring stick for their club.

Complaining that we did not win good enough or that our opponents are sub-par, is just buying into the media spin.

I would like to see our message board (I am a member since 1999, by the way) act like fans, and not complain about the team after a win.

I understand that it is sports, and everybody has opinion, even the LOSERS and TROLLS.

Some people whine about everything. I get your "point"......

No, but you cannot ignore the fact that the other team came and played a good game. Every team that plays us will bring their "A" game and use us as a measuring stick for their club.

Complaining that we did not win good enough or that our opponents are sub-par, is just buying into the media spin.

I would like to see our message board (I am a member since 1999, by the way) act like fans, and not complain about the team after a win.

I understand that it is sports, and everybody has opinion, even the LOSERS and TROLLS.

Shouldnt we be preparing as if every team we face is going to bring their A game, no matter what our record is? The good teams in the playoffs are surely going to bring their A game. When you play a team that is currently one of the 3 worst in the league even if they bring their A game you should still be able to put together a good game. We looked terrible yesterday on offense.

Shouldnt we be preparing as if every team we face is going to bring their A game, no matter what our record is? The good teams in the playoffs are surely going to bring their A game. When you play a team that is currently one of the 3 worst in the league even if they bring their A game you should still be able to put together a good game. We looked terrible yesterday on offense.

Funny, I thought the Raiders looked real good on Defense. They looked like they prepared for us for several weeks, and played a good game. I sure am glad we won. Thanks for proving my point...

Now that I have seen, and it is silly but even that's not complaining about winning.

Fail, Fail, Fail on all 3 of those. There are complaints but none "about winning" and that's what you have specifically claimed, there's quite a difference.

People can complain about anything.... My intepretation is that these complaints exist. I guess we will have to agree to disagree about complaining about complaints while being undefeated. Let me go get a towel to wipe away all your tears of disappointment......