A Quick Look Around The League.

Supposed best team in the league got blown out by the Packers.

Supposed best team in the NFC got blown out by the Giants.

The same RG3 that Atlanta completely shutdown Ran wild over the Vikes

The Eagles, a team we have no chance of beating, got beat by the Lions.

The Patriots, golden boys of the NFL, got beat by The Seahawks.

The Atlanta Falcons squeaked by the Raiders on luck and bias officiating.

Matt Schaub, Alex Smith, Tom Brady, Mike Vick and Matt Ryan all had Multiple interception games.

All thes QBs led their teams to losses except for Matt Ryan.

So whats the point of all this, Be warned the entirety of sports media will completely down play the

losses of their darlings and completely minimize the Falcons win. They will also backpedal on the

Matt Ryan MVP talk.

You see good teams have bad days, good QBs have bad days, but only media darlings get a pass.

yea everyone wants to talk about

Cowboys who are 2-3

Packers who are 3-3

and Pats who are 3-3

no1 saying a word about the NFLs only undefeated team

gonna just kill them to have have us as #1 on the power ranking Tuesday

would not surprise me if they have a 4-2 Giants team ranked above our 6-0 team

To add to what you've already said:

the 2011 NY Giants

Regular Season Date Opponent Result Record Attendance 09/11/2011 @ Washington Redskins L, 28-14 0-1-0 80,121 09/19/2011 (Mon.) St. Louis Rams W, 28-16 1-1-0 78,290 09/25/2011 @ Philadelphia Eagles W, 29-16 2-1-0 69,144 10/02/2011 @ Arizona Cardinals W, 31-27 3-1-0 60,496 10/09/2011 Seattle Seahawks L, 36-25 3-2-0 78,650 10/16/2011 Buffalo Bills W, 27-24 4-2-0 79,243 10/30/2011 Miami Dolphins W, 20-17 5-2-0 79,302 11/06/2011 @ New England Patriots W, 24-20 6-2-0 68,756 11/13/2011 @ San Francisco 49ers L, 27-20 6-3-0 69,732 11/20/2011 Philadelphia Eagles L, 17-10 6-4-0 79,743 11/28/2011 (Mon.) @ New Orleans Saints L, 49-24 6-5-0 73,068 12/04/2011 Green Bay Packers L, 38-35 6-6-0 80,634 12/11/2011 @ Dallas Cowboys W, 37-34 7-6-0 95,952 12/18/2011 Washington Redskins L, 23-10 7-7-0 78,861 12/24/2011 (Sat.) @ New York Jets W, 29-14 8-7-0 79,088 01/01/2012 Dallas Cowboys W, 31-14 9-7-0 81,077

Some impressive wins, some not so impressive wins, some bad losses. Besides the losses, remind you of anyone?

Patriots: lost to Arizona who lost to the Bills. Baltimore: lost to the Eagles who lost to the Steelers who lost to the Raiders. SD: lost to the Saints (enough said) Texans: lost to GB who lost to Indy. Giants: lost to the Eagles who lost to Detroit (NY also lost to Dallas, who is currently in last place in their division but who's counting?) Chi: lost to GB who lost to Indy, & beat a winless Saints team by 1 SF got pounded yesterday by a good Giants team, but also lost to Minn. who lost to the Redskins, who we were suppose to be lucky to beat on the road. I could go on all day with 6 degrees of separation however I only used the division leaders. The AFC east is all 3-3, but most would say NE is still the best in the division, So if we could do this with the supposed "best" of each division, then what the Falcons are doing is even more incredible. Go Birds prove em wrong every week

Patriots: lost to Arizona who lost to the Bills. Baltimore: lost to the Eagles who lost to the Steelers who lost to the Raiders. SD: lost to the Saints (enough said) Texans: lost to GB who lost to Indy. Giants: lost to the Eagles who lost to Detroit (NY also lost to Dallas, who is currently in last place in their division but who's counting?) Chi: lost to GB who lost to Indy, & beat a winless Saints team by 1 SF got pounded yesterday by a good Giants team, but also lost to Minn. who lost to the Redskins, who we were suppose to be lucky to beat on the road. I could go on all day with 6 degrees of separation however I only used the division leaders. The AFC east is all 3-3, but most would say NE is still the best in the division, So if we could do this with the supposed "best" of each division, then what the Falcons are doing is even more incredible. Go Birds prove em wrong every week

Just goes to show you that the NFL is unpredictable. Picking games is a toss up.

Raiders fans were screaming about it on their boards how the Refs gave the Falcons that game.

What like McClain's INT that was called incomplete?

I do agree that the Raiders seem to have had a LOT of penalties called at very inopportune times. I was at the game so didn't have the benefit of replay. But they're the Raiders. Their reputation precedes them.

So whats the point of all this, Be warned the entirety of sports media will completely down play the

losses of their darlings and completely minimize the Falcons win. They will also backpedal on the

Matt Ryan MVP talk.

You see good teams have bad days, good QBs have bad days, but only media darlings get a pass.

To be fair, the Giants are the defending SB champs and nobody ever talks about them. Here in NY, the lousy Jets get more attention. I guess it's because the Giants are "boring". All they do is keep quiet and win Super Bowls.

Just a positive spin, Colin Cowherd on the radio today made mention of the Falcons being a 'machine on the football field" while downplaying some of the media darlings who fell flat yesterday. I heard very little, I was on Dunkin' run when I heard it about 1/2 hr ago.