Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ethanga62890

Epic Falcons Gif Thread

510 posts in this topic

Ryan's release and delivery is a thing of beauty. I'd be surprised if they didn't practice it.

Its not even a question. That is a timing route. It is designed to hit a certain spot at a certain time. They definitely practice it.

Does anyone have one of DeCoud sacking Brees and forcing the fumble - followed by Biermann touchdown. Also, speaking of Biermann, how about his one man show touchdown in Cleveland?

LOL @ the defender going face-up against William Andrews. Bad decision. Very bad. And lol @ the tiny corner desperately clinging on his back at the end of the run.

For real. Dive at his legs and pray. **** that ****.

Johnsonhit.gif

Speed. Kills.\

NC thanks for posting those. **** the 9ers and **** the Saints

LOL @ the defender going face-up against William Andrews. Bad decision. Very bad. And lol @ the tiny corner desperately clinging on his back at the end of the run.

That defender was none other than Ronnie Lott...Dude didn't get trucked many times but he would later say that Andrews was the baddest dude he ever tried to take down on the grid iron.

Ethanga62890, J-Nice and Mega Flare like this

That defender was none other than Ronnie Lott...Dude didn't get trucked many times but he would later say that Andrews was the baddest dude he ever tried to take down on the grid iron.

"i gave that hit everything i had and he just bounced off me"

Does anyone have one of DeCoud sacking Brees and forcing the fumble - followed by Biermann touchdown. Also, speaking of Biermann, how about his one man show touchdown in Cleveland?

decoudhit3.gif