Aaron Rodgers And The Green Bay Packers...

Mr.11

Are at it again, thus making us the last undefeated team standing. To be honest, suddenly I don't like our chances against teams like Green Bay and the Giants. They collectively slaughtered arguably the two best defenses in the league to mincemeat. 6 TDs? Gimme a break.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be quiet you cynical people.. Yes I am a disgruntled falcon fan and will be until we win a playoff game, however.. these "greenbay and giants" teams ARE NOT THAT GOOD!!! Oh they blew out a team, big deal.. didn't seattle beat green bay and didn't the giants lose to dallas?! get out of here people thinking these teams are "elite".

be quiet you cynical people.. Yes I am a disgruntled falcon fan and will be until we win a playoff game, however.. these "greenbay and giants" teams ARE NOT THAT GOOD!!! Oh they blew out a team, big deal.. didn't seattle beat green bay and didn't the giants lose to dallas?! get out of here people thinking these teams are "elite".

I agree... These two teams have 5 loses combined against some very bad to mediocre teams. If those bad - mediocre teams could beat them then why the heck cant we. Oh and if we cant beat them then we dont deserve the superbowl.

Guest Negatorris

Wins aren't relative.

The Giants could easily lose to the Redskins next week after dismantling a team that was looked at the best in the NFC.

Sh*t happens.

Are at it again, thus making us the last undefeated team standing. To be honest, suddenly I don't like our chances against teams like Green Bay and the Giants. They collectively slaughtered arguably the two best defenses in the league to mincemeat. 6 TDs? Gimme a break.

I don't agree with this. The falcons are more aggressive than previous years. I think their chances are much better against Teams like Green Bay New York or New Orleans, and this Offense and Defense has already been built towards the playoffs, which IMO, is why there are early signs of impatience and complacency. I would be surprised if I see this team getting blown out this year.

Rodgers and the Packers were absolutely brilliant last night, but it was just last week that they lost to the Colts.

Last night's game was really really impressive, but the Packers still only get credit for one win, just like the Falcons got for their ho hum showing.

I wouldn't look for the Pack to finish the season with an 11 game winning streak or anything, just because they played a great game last night.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

whats up butt packer fan.

biggrin.png

I know you are because you only have a couple hundred post and you are bragging because they beat one good team; while they suffer 2 other loses and have a slew of injuries, rodgers is not throwing like he did last year, etc etc etc I could care less about a team we will not have to face. (chicago will win that division)

now get off our boards.

the team that concearns me more then them is the seahawks who have beat them and pats. (but yet again this is as well a team we do not have to be concearned about)

If we can keep the game close, I like our chances about Green Bay. Rodgers excels in blow outs. He's a steamroller. He's the best QB in the league, but I don't think he's deals great with adversity in the game. Keep it close, and we can beat them. They are a 3-3 team. We have to quit being intimidated by hot teams.

Yeah, they played great last night....probably the most important thing they did, more than even the passing TD's, was nullify the Texans rush offense.

As soon as they did that, the true Texans pass offense came out.

Something just doesnt look right with Schaub...he cant pass when its not play action for some reason...as evident by the fact that their #2 and #3 receivers are rarely ever involved in the game nowadays.

Giants and Packers are an enigma, when they're on their A game, they're almost unbeatable... but they don't play their A game every week. In 2010, Packers were up & down all season (lost to us) but got hot at the right time and won it all. Last year, Giants were up & down all season but got hot at the right time and won it all. Falcons are a bit up & down (down have been wins against teams we should've dominated), we need to get hot at the right time come playoff time.

Giants and Packers are an enigma, when they're on their A game, they're almost unbeatable... but they don't play their A game every week. In 2010, Packers were up & down all season (lost to us) but got hot at the right time and won it all. Last year, Giants were up & down all season but got hot at the right time and won it all. Falcons are a bit up & down (down have been wins against teams we should've dominated), we need to get hot at the right time come playoff time.

You are right about the Giants and Packers. Problem is, they are likely to have their A games in the playoffs. Another problem, we are in the NFC.

Wouldn't it be great if we could steamroll/humiliate a team like the Packers/Giants did to those teams on their field. Can anyone remember any game in the last 5 years where we've dismantled a good team with supposedly great defenses like that?

No and that is what bothers me about this squad.....sure we find a way to win, but I would love to go to lambeau or Metife stadium and kill them. We haven't been a team like that, instead we get steamed rolled in our own house. That packers game still stings...sad.png

No and that is what bothers me about this squad.....sure we find a way to win, but I would love to go to lambeau or Metife stadium and kill them. We haven't been a team like that, instead we get steamed rolled in our own house. That packers game still stings...sad.png

You're telling me. I know it's probably not possible (given our current records), but wouldn't it be awesome if we had to play GB in Lambeau field in January and we exact revenge with a 48-10 drubbing for the 2010 loss