2013 Draft Dream Senario

momak

I think this team is close to being elite if we can pull off a good draft and pick up one or two key free agents we will finally be set.

Here what i would like us to do in next years draft

Round 1: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama

Round 2: William Gholston DE, Michigan State

Round 3: Joseph Fauria TE UCLA

Round 4: Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama

Round 5 RB

Round 6 WR

Round 7 LB

I think an elite guard would bolster our offense more than anything. Improves running game and pass protection.

Also we need a monster in the interior that can blow his man off the ball. We cant win the short yardage battles.

3rd and 1 has to be a passing situation

I think Falcons want to see what Konz got before they draft Guard.... If Brent Grimes is gone next year then we need to find CB's too...

Our cb's are pretty good... we need to get younger though.

And who starts at HB? Quizz? The 5th rounder?

Oline help will be a lot better than a RB. for our Run game.... there are always Morris' and Tate's out there... get the Oline fixed, worse case scenario we are passing a lot and Matt is still keeping clean.

So no one thinks DE is important good lord not again are we hoping Abe has a fountain of youth somewhere in his backyard or are we putting the go to pass rush on a 35 year olds shoulders again next year...Good god I pray for a young fire breather at DE please for god sake someone in the FO find me one.

What about a Marcus Lattimore at RB?.. He would be a mid 1st rounder and we could save some money by cutting Turner and getting some Free agents to fill other spots

I dont know anything about Turner's contract so Im just throwing it out there.. Lattimore is a good pass catcher too

Oline help will be a lot better than a RB. for our Run game.... there are always Morris' and Tate's out there... get the Oline fixed, worse case scenario we are passing a lot and Matt is still keeping clean.

I get what you're saying but Tate was a second rounder. Morris is just a great fit for a zone blocking scheme. Unless we run a zone blocking scheme we're gonna need to draft a back high. I like Warmack as a first rounder but we should should get our back before the 4th at least.

I doubt Nico Falls to the 4th. He may not be that good but he has been starting for a minute in Nick Saban's system so that will boost his stock. We're probably gonna a need one more corner somewhere in this draft IMO. McClain is good but Franks and Owens aren't much. Plus weed need to get some younger guys at CB.

I agree a 100% when we play teams like the 49ers or Giants we will need to be strong upfront.

After watching the Giants destroy the falcons O line all day long i think it has to be a wake up call, everything goes out the window when you cant protect the QB or run on 3rd and 1

Superior O line and great play calling / design would do the job imo