Falcons Are The Favorites To Win The Super Bowl

xxstealth

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1371031-nfl-power-rankings-where-does-every-team-rank-heading-into-week-7/page/33

No better year to do it, take that Lombardi trophy in the Saints house...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The NFL's only undefeated team may not always win pretty, but each week they find a way to get the job done. At some point, what the Atlanta Falcons are doing goes beyond luck and starts to look a lot like talent.

We've known for years that the Falcons had the players to make a Super Bowl run, but Mike Smith's club is playing their best ball this year. Even when Matt Ryan has a three interception day, the defense is able to bail them out and secure a win.

Over the course of a season, great teams are defined by how they win the ugly games. The Falcons are proving they can win in a blowout or when all hope looks lost. That experience will come in handy once the playoffs come around.

As of Week 7, the Atlanta Falcons are the favorites to win the Super Bowl.

All Power Rankings are completely useless, but the Bleacher Report is most useless.

Don't get me wrong, I like what the site does, but it is a site for amateur sports fans to pretend they are journalists.

kind of like NFL.com right? And those that aren't sports fans are ex players pretending to be journalists.

All Power Rankings are completely useless, but the Bleacher Report is most useless.

Don't get me wrong, I like what the site does, but it is a site for amateur sports fans to pretend they are journalists.

first, you contridicted yourself with your first sentance

then, I just have to ask you, how many true journalists are there anymore? I really think a lot of fans are more informed about their teams than the people getting paid to report about them. Just my opinon though