Matt Ryan Didn't Like What He Was Seeing Today...

Bill Brasky

biggrin.png Atta boy Matty...... I know Qbs are supposed to be the regal ambassadors of the game (and for the most part he is) but I love seeing that kind of fire out of him. Its that kind of competitive drive that makes teams strive to get better and with this guy WE WILL i repeat WILL find post season success with him at the helm.

Ryan was fired up after such a bad first half and he knew we were playing horrible ball against them...

I know Ryan will work on his stuff and his chemistry with the players over the bye week... Koetter is going to have to add more wrinkles to this offense. Find a way to get some running yards from an average O-Line and maybe figure out the screen game a bit better. Shouldn't always be Quizz doing it. Also, we may need to start bring Roddy/Julio over the middle more often since defenses are giving that to us...

And maybe... Gallarda should get more involved. Him and Douglas are guys who can make teams have to respect the intermediate game if they get going for sure.

He shouldn't be too upset, the first two INTs were on him, the last one was just a good play by their d and bad play by our o line.

I thought the second was a a little iffy. He got crushed (to my recollection) as he threw the deep ball but you can argue he should have either ate the ball or threw it away.

This first one was definitely 100% on him

ryanpick.gif

I thought the second was a a little iffy. He got crushed (to my recollection) as he threw the deep ball but you can argue he should have either ate the ball or threw it away.

ryanpick.gif

The second one was him too. Buddy put on his safety hat and baited him good. Ryan's first bad game of the season.

ryanpick.gif

I felt the second one was on him but I honestly don't mind it. He took a chance and Julio was there but the defender got there first. I like taking that risk on the opponents side of the field. If that defender was a little later were probably talking touchdown not Int.

The second one was him too. Buddy put on his safety hat and baited him good. Ryan's first bad game of the season.

I can see that, I wish I had a video or Gif of it but its hard to see the developments of a deep ball because by the time the ball and the camera get there alot has changed.

Ryan threw one pass right to Oakland in the third qtr and it bounced off of dudes chest.

Yeah I was thinking of that one but that wasn't the first time he had an easy Int dropped this year and it won't be the last.

Just think if Mclain seals his Int, Matt Ryan never has to lead a game winning drive and we're all bitching that he didn't do ANYTHING today tongue.png