The Power Rankings Tomorrow

I know the power rankings don't mean anything, still I would love for the falcons to finally be the #1 team in the league. We are the only undefeated team, yet I know the 49ers and possibly the packers will be ranked in front of us....**** the texans might be ranked in front of us too. SO don't be surprise if were not number 1, just know we have a long way to go before we finally get respect in this league

I know the power rankings don't mean anything, still I would love for the falcons to finally be the #1 team in the league. We are the only undefeated team, yet I know the 49ers and possibly the packers will be ranked in front of us....**** the texans might be ranked in front of us too. SO don't be surprise if were not number 1, just know we have a long way to go before we finally get respect in this league

Those things don't even matter. The writers just put them out there so people will have something to read and discuss. Packers were #1 or right there pretty much every week last year. Then they got beat in the playoffs and watched the super bowl from the house. We'll be top 3 by default. 6-0 is undeniable. No matter how ugly our last 3 wins have been, we got the wins.

Edited by cnasty

Now is it the ESPN power rankings you are worried about, or the NFL.com power rankings. Or is it the PFT power rankings. Maybe it's the yahoo power rankings you are wondering about. Or the CBS power rankings. Or I guess it could be one of the 6 million Bleacher Report Power rankings.

I don't care, but we will be ranked first on Tuesday in most of the major PRs. We are two games ahead of everyone other than the Bears who have never been ranked above us and have played fewer games. Baltimore won a squeaker due mostly to Dallas mistakes, plus their defensive deity was injured

Plus, they will actually have a better opinion of us due to the fact the Redskins beat the Vikings. Funny their minds work that way, but they do.

Houston, Baltimore and Chicago are the only 1-loss teams right now. Baltimore just lost 2 of their best defensive players for the YEAR and their #1 best defensive player for a little while, at least. Chicago...I have all the faith in the world that the real Jay Cutler will stand up here soon. Houston, SF, Green Bay and NYG are our competition for best team in the league right now. No doubt about it.

Houston, Baltimore and Chicago are the only 1-loss teams right now. Baltimore just lost 2 of their best defensive players for the YEAR and their #1 best defensive player for a little while, at least. Chicago...I have all the faith in the world that the real Jay Cutler will stand up here soon. Houston, SF, Green Bay and NYG are our competition for best team in the league right now. No doubt about it.

I'll bet money a couple of those two win NFCS teams would give us the business if we play like we did in our last three games.

Now is it the ESPN power rankings you are worried about, or the NFL.com power rankings. Or is it the PFT power rankings. Maybe it's the yahoo power rankings you are wondering about. Or the CBS power rankings. Or I guess it could be one of the 6 million Bleacher Report Power rankings.

I use my OWN power rankings........**** I know as much as most of those A**wipes

sam

The 49ers lost an ugly one to a not-so-good team (Vikes) and didn't fall from grace. Expect the same to happen to the Texans. The "bad game" card will be played.

Nah, tonight's game was a straight azz kicking. The Texans won't be number 1 in any power rankings.