I See A Lot Of Crying About Turner, But Why Is Nobody Talking About How Quizz And Snelling Blow, Too?

k-train

If Turner is the reason the running game is so bad, why is it that Quizz looks even worse running the ball? Why is it that Snelling looks like crap, too? Shouldn't those guys be stepping up and rushing for 4-5 yards per carry through all these holes that Turner just doesn't see?

They either ALL suck, or there is something else going on (ie. the o-line). So, if they all suck, why is it Turner is the only one getting any heat around here?

If Turner is the reason the running game is so bad, why is it that Quizz looks even worse running the ball? Why is it that Snelling looks like crap, too? Shouldn't those guys be stepping up and rushing for 4-5 yards per carry through all these holes that Turner just doesn't see?

They either ALL suck, or there is something else going on (ie. the o-line). So, if they all suck, why is it Turner is the only one getting any heat around here?

We have a bad OL and 3 below average RBs

I expect more from Turner because he's a starter in the NFL. Plus before I judge Quizz or snelling they would have to get the same amount of carries as Turner.

I will not say any player sucks or blows. . . . as a grown 29 year old man, i just cannot resort to letting something like that come out of my mouth. . . .seems childish and lame.

I will say that there i snothing wrong with Turner, Snelling, or Jacquizz.

I will say that our o-line seems to have forgotten how to run block.

I will say that we forget we really do not have a great or very good o-line and have NOT for some time now.

I will say we have a work in progress "patch it up" oline with a bunch of lunch pail journeyman. . . . they try their darnedest, but we need better run blocking consistently.

Our fans trash the man who was the most integral part of our success . . . . . smdh .

You dont just go from stud to seemingly dud overnight. . . . .

Edited by irú olóyè kan ti Ôlörun

They are free to try and take Turner's job and they haven't. So what does that tell you?

Just because they haven't taken Turners job doesnt mean that Turner's an awesome back lol. They're just not good enough to take it. Sadness all around.

Edited by Darkflight

So does McCown need to throw the ball 25 times before you can judge if he's a better QB than Ryan?

Bad comparison. Ryan has been playing well this year therefore not justifiying any reason to replace him. Turner is garbage this year, justifiying a reason to replace him.

I See A Lot Of Crying About Turner, But Why Is Nobody Talking About How Quizz And Snelling Blow, Too?

Because none of the shiny happy people want to admit our Oline blows monkey balls trying to run block even average NFL players.

This started at least a year ago. Long before Hill and Kutty.

I have seen Turner, Snelling and even Quizz run much better for the ATL Football Falcons. Hard to run when you only get one, two maybe ten carries. Especially when you get popped at or behind the LOS by every defense you play.

Because none of the shiny happy people want to admit our Oline blows monkey balls trying to run block even average NFL players.

This started at least a year ago. Long before Hill and Kutty.

I have seen Turner, Snelling and even Quizz run much better for the ATL Football Falcons. Hard to run when you only get one, two maybe ten carries. Especially when you get popped at or behind the LOS by every defense you play.

This is what I'm talkin about FFS70. 11 carries just ain't enough to get going. And the line started having problems when we didn't resign Dahl. They were a nice cohesive unit when he was here. We need a mauler on the line. Somebody that eats up Dlineman. Nobody could run behind our line. Especially with only 11 carries.