Every Team Has It's Weaknsses...

uga706

No team in the NFL is perfect and we have a very solid team but the main problem isn't Akeem Dent. Yes, he has not played well at all but we are lacking on both lines.

-Clabo seems to have regress and the jury is still out on Baker. Blalock is our best OL hands down and Reynolds has played well at times. McClure is decent but this is his last year. Until we give Ryan a solid OL I'm not sure how far we will get in the play-offs until then. I don't care who the QB is the Falcons OL is and has been poor for years.

-We need a DT who can stuff the run. Hopefully when Peters gets back he can help sure this up but our DT's routinely get blown off the ball when opposing OL run block and it starts up front. Babs is a great pass rusher but not very good against the run and Walker is more of a pass rusher as well. Peria Jerry is just not a NFL player.

It all starts up front and this is where football games are truly won and loss. So we can post about how this guy sucks and that guy sucks but the truth is this is a team game and that's why teams like the Giants win super bowls. You don't need an all-pro at every position you just need guys to execute and so far we are not executing in the trenches. These are the two biggest weaknesses we have and they need to be corrected.

I agree that every team has it weaknesses, & we could go on forever about what we think they are, but the evidence of how hard it is to win consistently in the NFL is on display every week. The whole AFC east is 3-3, The NFC's "best" two teams the Giants & the 49ers have lost 2 games, The Redskins, who we were suppose to be lucky to beat just beat a 4-1 team, & the best team in the NFL, the Texans, are getting "trucked" in their own backyard by a 3 loss team. The point is we are 6-0, the only undefeated team in a league, where "any given Sunday" is not just a slogan, but on display every week. Yeah we can honestly criticize our team, but in doing so, remember we are still growing & the good news is that so far, we haven't had to take a loss in order to learn those lessons. We will improve, & I hope we reach our peak right as Jan gets going on into Feb. Hopefully we have used up all of our "bad" games, & we will as a team realize you can't play like this & continue to win, but tonight we are 6-0, 1 step closer to 7-0 let's go

Edited by Rajhae Battle

I agree that every team has it weaknesses, & we could go on forever about what we think they are, but the evidence of how hard it is to win consistently in the NFL is on display every week. The whole AFC east is 3-3, The NFC's "best" two teams the Giants & the 49ers have lost 2 games, The Redskins, who we were suppose to be lucky to beat just beat a 4-1 team, & the best team in the NFL, the Texans, are getting "trucked" in their own backyard by a 3 loss team. The point is we are 6-0, the only undefeated team in a league, where "any given Sunday" is not just a slogan, but on display every week. Yeah we can honestly criticize our team, but in doing so, remember we are still growing & the good news is that so far, we haven't had to take a loss in order to learn those lessons. We will improve, & I hope we reach our peak right as Jan gets going on into Feb. Hopefully we have used up all of our "bad" games, & we will as a team realize you can't play like this & continue to win, but tonight we are 6-0, 1 step closer to 7-0 let's go

This!