Ny Football Giants Would've Kicked Falcon Azz Today!

Rumbleman

This is no discredit to our Atlanta Falcons. 6-0 is something to celebrate, and maybe tonight the Packers will help us become the only undefeated team in the NFL! GO PACKERS!

However,...if you watched the Giants- 49'ers game earlier and are honest with your observations, you will understand that the Falcons never could'a gotten away with all of the mistakes they made Sunday and won the game against a team like the G-men. Not gonna happen. The Giants would have eaten our lunch.

So where does that leave us @ 6-0? Smitty would tell you,...NOWHERE! Yeah, it's great, ya ya ya, but we've yet to play a team that can punch you in the mouth like the Giants (defending world champs), can, and it's obvious that our Birds have a lot of work to do during their bye-week, which couldn't have come at a better time.

6-0? H3LL Yeah! World beaters? H3LL no!

GO FALCONS! Don't let these accomplishments become yet another * on an otherwise GREAT start! Get some things worked on during the bye and make it count.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

The Giants could lose to the Redskins next week. This team will win big, then lose big the next week. Look at their two losses.

Edited by Torris

I'll take this one guys. Son, the National Football League is in and of itself football being executed at it's highest level. That means that on any given Sunday the team that you line up against could beat your *** because this is the best of the best, So as cliche as it sounds, a win is a win.

Now, I hear you saying that the G-men would have beat us today. The answer to that questions is "Who knows". Its a week to week league. Thats why the same G-men that you are anointing right now were getting handled in previous weeks. It's all about match-ups and got ****-it everyone who we have matched up against to this point has come up short, and there is something to be said about that. GO FALCONS!

Edited by WallyWest1227

Guest Negatorris

The G-men won't lose to the Skins. They are the defending champs and are improving every week. Forget their rocky start.

They were swept by the Skins last year.

WITH REX GROSSMAN!

dry.png

Gotta say the G-men killed it today. They made the 49ers look silly. The way we played today was a little discouraging, but we have played well this season. The Broncos won a playoff game last year with Tebow and now they've got Manning, and we got the job done against them on prime time. We scored 40 points on the Chiefs and stopped the Chargers from scoring a single touch down, which is an accomplishment even if they aren't great teams this year. Mebbe we're looking at our last few wins from a glass half-empty perspective. We won even on our bad days.

I dunno, I can't say I'm not a bit worried about how our team will play against the better teams later in the season. But after three weeks of mediocre play against bad teams in close games heading into a bye week, I think (I hope) the Falcons "get it" and make some improvements where they need to. I guess our game against the Eagles is another "test"--we've already beaten a good team or two this year, but can we do it again?--kind of thing. A lot of people see us losing to the Eagles, and that's definitely a possibility, but hopefully we come off the bye in flying colors. It would do a lot to boost the morale around here.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

This is the NFL, not college football. In college football its all about stats/ratings/votes/margin of victory etc. Any team can beat any other team in the NFL on any given day. It's all about who executes on game day in the NFL. A win is a win.

Honestly, I'm happy that the Falcons barely beat Oakland in Atlanta today. Its a wake up call for the Falcons heading into the BYE.

Honestly, do you guys think we can keep squeaking by with slow starts and multiple turn-overs against the NFL's best? Whatcha smokin'? I want some of that!

This coming from a guy with a wrestler as his avatar. It's a long season and were going into a bye week. There will be plenty of time to correct some things. We have a great coaching staff from top to bottom. They will figure it out.

This is no discredit to our Atlanta Falcons. 6-0 is something to celebrate, and maybe tonight the Packers will help us become the only undefeated team in the NFL! GO PACKERS!

However,...if you watched the Giants- 49'ers game earlier and are honest with your observations, you will understand that the Falcons never could'a gotten away with all of the mistakes they made Sunday and won the game against a team like the G-men. Not gonna happen. The Giants would have eaten our lunch.

So where does that leave us @ 6-0? Smitty would tell you,...NOWHERE! Yeah, it's great, ya ya ya, but we've yet to play a team that can punch you in the mouth like the Giants (defending world champs), can, and it's obvious that our Birds have a lot of work to do during their bye-week, which couldn't have come at a better time.

6-0? H3LL Yeah! World beaters? H3LL no!

GO FALCONS! Don't let these accomplishments become yet another * on an otherwise GREAT start! Get some things worked on during the bye and make it count.

First of all, you should be rooting against the pack seeing as how we want to be the best team in the NFC first and foremost. We'd like home field advantage in the playoffs.

Second, everyone has hyped the 9ners up to a level that they're not really at. SF did take a loss against the Vikings after all. The same Vikings that lost big to a team we just beat.

The Gmen are very good, but they're not unbeatable, and a proper game plan will work against them. You can't make a lot of mistakes against them and expect to win, but they're not perfect either.

I'll take this one guys. Son, the National Football League is in and of itself football being executed at it's highest level. That means that on any given Sunday the team that you line up against could beat your *** because this is the best of the best, So as cliche as it sounds, a win is a win.

Now, I hear you saying that the G-men would have beat us today. The answer to that questions is "Who knows". Its a week to week league. Thats why the same G-men that you are anointing right now were getting handled in previous weeks. It's all about match-ups and got ****-it everyone who we have matched up against to this point has come up short, and there is something to be said about that. GO FALCONS!

This^

Honestly, do you guys think we can keep squeaking by with slow starts and multiple turn-overs against the NFL's best? Whatcha smokin'? I want some of that!

I highly doubt that we'll be winning like this all year long. The team will make adjustments or they won't. It's not how you start, but how you finish.