Got Verbally Attacked By My Falcon Brethren Today On Marta After The Game

falcon124

For defending a Raider fan on the train. Dude was giving him too much crap (typically reserved for Iggles fans). Raiders fan had a shirt on that had 3 Lombardis on the back. After taking crap from one of our rudest he pointed to the back of hia shirt and said talk to me when you have one of these (a Lombardi). I tried to diffuse the situation by telling one of our fans dude is right. I told him while I was ecstatic we were 6-0 it won't mean a thing if we can't get a playoff win. This turned the attn off the Raider fan on to me. I was threatened that my jersey was going to be ripped off because I was being a hater. Had my 11 year old son with me and he saw this go down. We are not Iggles fans and we don't have to be a holes to opposing fans when they aren't talking smack. Just riding a train. Seriously.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hate "fans" like that. We won, no need to rub it in opposing fans faces (unless they're the Saints or Panthers).

Even then though, I'll smack talk a Saints Fan all day but I'm not going to get ridiculous with it. Being chased down the street by a bunch of cajun mongrels screaming "who dat" at the top of their lungs was just a$$holish. Some people could stand to lose a few teeth if you ask me.

Even then though, I'll smack talk a Saints Fan all day but I'm not going to get ridiculous with it. Being chased down the street by a bunch of cajun mongrels screaming "who dat" at the top of their lungs was just a$$holish. Some people could stand to lose a few teeth if you ask me.

Well I'm not talking about harassing them. I mean just silly divisional trash talk.

I don't condone the way some people treat other fans after games, it's sickening.

For defending a Raider fan on the train. Dude was giving him too much crap (typically reserved for Iggles fans). Raiders fan had a shirt on that had 3 Lombardis on the back. After taking crap from one of our rudest he pointed to the back of hia shirt and said talk to me when you have one of these (a Lombardi). I tried to diffuse the situation by telling one of our fans dude is right. I told him while I was ecstatic we were 6-0 it won't mean a thing if we can't get a playoff win. This turned the attn off the Raider fan on to me. I was threatened that my jersey was going to be ripped off because I was being a hater. Had my 11 year old son with me and he saw this go down. We are not Iggles fans and we don't have to be a holes to opposing fans when they aren't talking smack. Just riding a train. Seriously.

In any situation like that, if you defend the enemy, you become the enemy. Probably should have let the Raider fan defend himself.

In any situation like that, if you defend the enemy, you become the enemy. Probably should have let the Raider fan defend himself.

Man Itstorm I really hope your not serious. The day I attack one of my own cause he was calling for simple human dignity is the day you can take my fan card.

Man Itstorm I really hope your not serious. The day I attack one of my own cause he was calling for simple human dignity is the day you can take my fan card.

He wasn't calling for simple human dignity. Simple human dignity would be " Hey, we won lets let the guy be" No he went " We can't talk till we win a Superbowl ". He sided with the Oakland fan and got what was coming to him. Seriously what did he think was going to happen? A whole trainful of Falcon fans were just going to say " Oh yeah you're right we havn't won a superbowl, let me not say anything to anyone"

He wasn't calling for simple human dignity. Simple human dignity would be " Hey, we won lets let the guy be" No he went " We can't talk till we win a Superbowl ". He sided with the Oakland fan and got what was coming to him. Seriously what did he think was going to happen? A whole trainful of Falcon fans were just going to say " Oh yeah you're right we havn't won a superbowl, let me not say anything to anyone"

Wow you were there. Awesome that you saw it. Put u in that same bracket.