Weird Week In The Nfl?

Tuggle'2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we have a bunch of teenage hyperactice children who havent had their adderol dose today... I get frustrated to but wow... Its a game.. People act like their lives are on the line..

I love football and will watch it always win or lose. Some people though need an enemma bc our gamrs cause them to get all backed up and cranky..

I could care less about other teams. Ryan is the franchise QB on my favorite team and he played like a chump. But keep on making excuses they've been easy to come by lately.

This. . . why do people keep making comparisons. . . . true champions dont make comparisons. They just go out and play.

I'm convinced Matt Ryan pulls the game out if he's put in the exact same situation as Brady at the end of the Seattle game today.

I don't think so. Seattle needed that win. Our Oline would have been destroyed by their pass rush. Probably wouldn't have even been a close game if it went down like it did against Oakland. If they could effectively shut down Gronkowski and Hernandez, what do you think they would've done to this offense?

Edited by JerseyNo12

I don't think so. Seattle needed that win. Our Oline would have been destroyed by their pass rush. Probably wouldn't have even been a close game if it went down like it did against Oakland. If they could effectively shut down Gronkowski and Hernandez, what do you think they would've done to this offense?

I lost my FF because of said yea.

I still am willing to be Ryan could and would run down that field. It wasnt that long. Brady missed the throw.