How Many Of You Will Be Pulling For Gb Tonight?

fansince78

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to pull for the Texans. I want the Falcons to get home field advantage this year. I know I know...a lot of good that did us 2 years ago. But the simple fact is its a disadvantage for a southern dome team to play on the road in January. Furthermore....dont think for 1 second this Falcons team would think the road to the superbowl is easy if they just get home field. Been there done that...right?

Well he's right.

Going to be lots of different opinions out there. That's his. And mine too, but I'm not sweating it.

I'm not going to jump off of a bridge if the Packers win tonight....i'm much more concerned that the Falcons seem to be regressing with each successive game instead of progressing...that's what i'm sweating.

Guest Negatorris

You have to pull for the Texans. I want the Falcons to get home field advantage this year. I know I know...a lot of good that did us 2 years ago. But the simple fact is its a disadvantage for a southern dome team to play on the road in January. Furthermore....dont think for 1 second this Falcons team would think the road to the superbowl is easy if they just get home field. Been there done that...right?

Funny thing is, we have played better on the road than at home. And all our road games have been outside.

Texans = AFC

Packers = NFC

common sense says you root for the AFC team. I don't know about you guys but I really don't want the Packers to sneak into the Playoffs again just to get super hot and smoke our *** again on the way to another Super Bowl. Aaron Rodgers is not a guy we wan't in the Playoffs.

The Packers falling to 2-4 would be very interesting with how the Bears and Vikes playing how they are. If the Packers and Taints both miss the playoffs, are chances to go deep go up exponentially. Go Texans!

I'd like to think the Falcons chances of going deep are pretty d*mn good regardless.

To be the man you gotta beat the man, so I hope all the big boys make the playoffs.

I'd like to think the Falcons chances of going deep are pretty d*mn good regardless.

To be the man you gotta beat the man, so I hope all the big boys make the playoffs.

To be the man holding the trophy the first Sunday in Feb., you just need to beat whomever is there, not the perceived best team. I will take Arizona, Seattle, Minnesota, etc... over Green Bay any day. All that matters is winning that trophy, not who you have to beat to get there.

Guest Negatorris

Looks like the loss of Cushing is hurting the Texans. They don't have that same aggressiveness and energy that they had with Cushing.