How Many Of You Will Be Pulling For Gb Tonight?

fansince78

I plan to watch the game and will kind of be pulling for the Texans, but don't really care about the outcome. Being the only undefeated team in the NFL means nothing. Winning the game in February is all that will set the Falcons apart from the rest of the teams in the league. It is really cool to finally have a team that I think (apart from homerism) might actually be able to get that done.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

I'll be going for the Texans. I don't care about being the only undefeated team, I just want the Packers to dig themselves even further into a hole.

I couldn't care less about the power rankings, but I know that the Falcons have never been the last undefeated team standing in the NFL, and I think that would be pretty cool for the team to accomplish.

I guess it would, but it would be almost as cool to me to see GB handed their ***** on national tv.

I couldn't care less about the power rankings, but I know that the Falcons have never been the last undefeated team standing in the NFL, and I think that would be pretty cool for the team to accomplish.

QFT

On one hand I want to say I could care less, but I'd be lying if I said being able to sit on the NFL's only undefeated record for at least 2 weeks wouldn't be sweet.

doesn't mean a thing.....i'm for any loss for any NFC team who we might have to play in the playoffs...a green bay win tonight could be the difference between our playing them in green bay or at the ga dome....and before you even say it, yeah, i know how that turned out last time...

it still makes sense as a Falcon fan to root for the best path possible for the Falcons.

Edited by OutofyourFalconmind

This. And I also want to see the potential AFC representative in the SB with weakness even though there's a long way to go in the season. This is why I (regrettably) will be rooting for GB in this situation.