Anyone Out There Like Mcclain Other Than Me?

Saw dude in training camp and asked who is that mofo?

Made plenty plays in preseason.

Maximizing his regular season snaps.

The first time I've ever not been scared of our nickelback.

Dude even subbed for Asante in one game when he got hurt and today when he needed a breather. He had a pick and a near pick on those drives. He also had two tackles and a fumble recovery today.

Goodbye Franks and Beans. Finally. We have a nickelback now. Just imagine if Grimes hadn't gotten hurt. We can't stop the run worth a dam but we are gonna give some QBs hail this year. Trust me.

Dude even subbed for Asante in one game when he got hurt and today when he needed a breather. He had a pick and a near pick on those drives. He also had two tackles and a fumble recovery today.

Goodbye Franks and Beans. Finally. We have a nickelback now. Just imagine if Grimes hadn't gotten hurt. We can't stop the run worth a dam but we are gonna give some QBs hail this year. Trust me.

I like him, Was interesting that they pushed him outside and put owens in the nickle spot. He is a good role player, doesn't do much more than his job and thats what we want

Guest Negatorris

I like him, Was interesting that they pushed him outside and put owens in the nickle spot. He is a good role player, doesn't do much more than his job and thats what we want

Asante just had that pick-6 so he was tired. They just put McClain in there to spell Asante. McClain almost had a pick too.

Saw him in preseason and observed him not get his head turned around a few times and had my doubts but has been making plays ever since. He seems to have a nose for the ball.

Dude is holding down the inside at nickel and is making plays on the outside when Asante needs to go out. Buddy has shown some playmaking skills. I ike him.

Bro this is a McClain thread. Not a Dimi thread.

Please don't get me started on all the CB acquisitions Dimi has made. Thats a different thread.

Dude was a seventh rounder. He's getting ready to run two of Dimi's higher round corner picks off.

I say one, I think ya right about franks being gone but im ready to be flamed I think owens has looked ok this yr and has looked great on ST so im not sure he is going anywhere

Wish he had made that catch , game over. But he's playing well. I like that Nolan plays who is contributing.

Yep. Can't fault him for wanting to run with it, but after it landed back in his arms, "if only" he'd have just secured the ball and stayed down,,,,,,,,,,,game over. But that's the good kind of problems to have.......:D