Alex Smith=3 Picks, Tom Brady=2 Picks

KRUNKuno

Guest Negatorris

Yup. Ryan just had to get that bad game out of his system. He will bounce back in a big way against the Eagles. Just wait and see.

Here's where I rain on the parade. It is not okay for Ryan to throw 3 picks because Smith an Brady throw them.

I do appreciate the spirit of the post. Everyone will have a stinker or two during a 17 game schedule. It is very nice when you can win a stinker. However, the true measure of a QB is what they do when the game is on the line. When it comes to do a do-or-die possession, I'll take Ryan over any of them.

Off days happen to the best of them. P. Manning and Tom Brady had several 4 ints days themselves.

And this is the real point of this post. No one is saying it's OK for Ryan to throw 3 interceptions, and I am sure Matt will be the first one to agree. But it happens to everyone...does not mean Ryan is not a really good QB. I for one am really glad he's our QB!

Just because other QB threw picks its not OK for Ryan to throw picks. You could probably argue about the 3rd and 2nd one being partly on OL but Falcons won't win many games by throwing picks. That being said he was good towards the end of the game to setup the FG.Bye can't come soon enough to rest up the players and coaching staff to look at all the stuff which needs to be improved.

I never said it was okay for matt ryan to throw picks. Not once did I say that.

I'm merely pointing out the fact that the "elite" teams' quarterbacks that everybody (fans included) keep saying the falcons can't hold a candle to are having meh games.

Just because other QB threw picks its not OK for Ryan to throw picks. You could probably argue about the 3rd and 2nd one being partly on OL but Falcons won't win many games by throwing picks. That being said he was good towards the end of the game to setup the FG.Bye can't come soon enough to rest up the players and coaching staff to look at all the stuff which needs to be improved.

no this ryans interceptions gave raiders a lot of momentum. They had the feeling, they are in this game.......there is no good or bad or others qb are making ints also.

and ryan should not say i want to be like alex smith

and brady.......he is getting older.......you see it in this season.....

and he is playing against the best defense in nfl statswise......

no this ryans interceptions gave raiders a lot of momentum. They had the feeling, they are in this game.......there is no good or bad or others qb are making ints also.

and ryan should not say i want to be like alex smith

and brady.......he is getting older.......you see it in this season.....

and he is playing against the best defense in nfl statswise......

And ryan played against a team with an extra week of preparation and just beat the Steelers.

The point is that interceptions happen. Never said ryan threw good interceptions.

And ryan played against a team with an extra week of preparation and just beat the Steelers.

The point is that interceptions happen. Never said ryan threw good interceptions.

You throw the ball more you're gonna have more INTs. in today' NFL you live and die by the pass. I can live with Ryan winging it more.

LOL The steelers......more name than anything else.......

three interceptions is a very bad number. Of course a lot of excuses are now in the room.

excuses is a false friend. Pointing out the mistakes improve them. That makes you better!

against turnover machine vick....what a statement.

why you cannot say ryan had a supbar game. He will improve he will learn from his mistakes?

sorry it is ridicolous searching for excuses after this game......it is like running against a wall and saying....oh there are a lot of walls in this world.......