I (For One) Am Very Proud Of The Win Today

fansince78

Agreed..but I don't think I have EVER been so FURIOUS about a team as this years team..we HAVE THE WEAPONS!!!! We HAVE THE TALENT!! We HAVE THE COACHING!! This game should have been lopsided in favor of the Falcons..BUT it's typical birds..struggle with the weak

teams and excel against the elite...who knows??? Championship teams find a way to win...

Edited by Camaroman58

Agreed..but I don't think I have EVER been so FURIOUS about a team as this years team..we HAVE THE WEAPONS!!!! We HAVE THE TALENT!! We HAVE THE COACHING!! This game should have been lopsided in favor of the Falcons..BUT it's typical birds..struggle with the weak

teams and excel against the elite...who knows??? Championship teams find a way to win...

Raiders defense came to play. If anyone really watches the game. Ive gone back and watched it again. They came to play.

40 seconds on the clock, starting on their own 20 and everyone was looking at overtime...everyone except the Atlanta Falcons. Complainers want a dominant game, well...that will come soon enough, but today was a bad game all around except for what matters most. I invite anyone to look back at any team, in any season that went on to win it all. Find a team that did not find a way to win the ugly ones.

40 seconds on the clock, starting on their own 20 and everyone was looking at overtime...everyone except the Atlanta Falcons. Complainers want a dominant game, well...that will come soon enough, but today was a bad game all around except for what matters most. I invite anyone to look back at any team, in any season that went on to win it all. Find a team that did not find a way to win the ugly ones.

Depending on how we play and which version of Michael Vick we play, (I'm hoping for the turnover machine.) next week could even be a blowout for us, doubtful, HIGHLY doubtful, but not impossible.

Edited by EightyEight

Depending on how we play and which version of Michael Vick we play, (I'm hoping for the turnover machine.) next week could even be a blowout for us, doubtful, HIGHLY doubtful, but not impossible.

Kind of funny that you would mention that. I don't think it doubtful at all. When we play the Eagles in two weeks, I would not be surprised if these posters who want to see their "dominant" team get what they want.

Kind of funny that you would mention that. I don't think it doubtful at all. When we play the Eagles in two weeks, I would not be surprised if these posters who want to see their "dominant" team get what they want.

I just added the doubtful so I wouldn't get flamed by haters, I agree. Haha

For years I watched us actually lose to bad teams. That hasn't happened outside of a division game or two in the last 4 years. Just once I would like to see us impose our will on someone...I don't care who, just someone. That said, I am proud of this win as well.

Ryan is becoming a legend in his own mind on those last drives this season. I mean that in a great way. You 100% must have a QB who thinks he/his team can't be stopped in those situations. If he hasn't said it yet, he'll say it soon: "I never thought we were going to lose that game."

Raider's did not come to play,,,they came here to hand us our hats.

This game was a BRAWL.

I think that is the thing that some posters totally miss in games like this. This game was special to them because of the Falcons record and reputation this season. They gave it their all and then some and the good guys still came out on top.

The team was not clicking on all cylinders. In fact they were sputtering and spitting worse than a 75 Ford Maverick for most of the game. In spite of that, they found a way to win and that is the mark of greatness in the NFL.

It is the mark. I remember some years back when Mora Jr. had the team starting hot, only to let the team fall back to earth with a terrible second half, and terrible play from Vick.

The season is a grind and sometimes bad things are going to happen. Luckily for us we have a great team that is overcoming the set backs. Great win to today.

no we don't we struggle with the elite and struggle against some crappy teams and occasionally blow out some teams, but we manage to win

It is the mark. I remember some years back when Mora Jr. had the team starting hot, only to let the team fall back to earth with a terrible second half, and terrible play from Vick.

The season is a grind and sometimes bad things are going to happen. Luckily for us we have a great team that is overcoming the set backs. Great win to today.

I remember a stat of 0 and twenty something when trailing entering the 4th quarter with YKW and Mora. I don't think we broke that streak until the ice man commeth

It would be a lie if I said I am not disappointed today with the game. However I am proud of how the team found a way to win the game. The biggest thing about this game was how defense won the game with the pick 6,fumble return by Ray to 3 yard line. Now I want to see the special teams chip in when the Offense and defense are struggling.

It would be a lie if I said I am not disappointed today with the game. However I am proud of how the team found a way to win the game. The biggest thing about this game was how defense won the game with the pick 6,fumble return by Ray to 3 yard line. Now I want to see the special teams chip in when the Offense and defense are struggling.

ummm did you not see Matt Bryant hit the game winner......... again?