Giants

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

People say we have the best WR corps, but that simply is a lie. The Giants receivers are all always involved. I look at the screen and say 'who dafuq is that?'. We certainly have the best WR duo, but the Giants have the best WR corps and it's not even close. I would like to see Koetter find a way to get Davis, Cone, and HD more involved.

Edited by Torris

I didn't get a chance to watch the game but I listened to the radio feed. It sounded like the problem with us is that the OL is really struggling, not very consistent. Watch how clean that pocket is for Eli. You give almost any QB in this league time to throw and you'll see guys catching the ball all over the place.

People say we have the best WR corps, but that simply is a lie. The Giants receivers are all always involved. I look at the screen and say 'who dafuq is that?'. We certainly have the best WR duo, but the Giants have the best WR corps and it's not even close. I would like to see Koetter find a way to get Davis, Cone, and HD more involved.

the thing is Eli will throw to the open man, regardless of who it is. Ryan will force the ball to his main guys. if Ryan used all his guys like Eli the Falcons would truly be unstoppable. if i had a dollar for every time I've seen Harry or Turner or Ovie or Palmer or a host of other WRs TEs or RBs open I'd be rich. but I'm not gonna complain because Ryan has been making progress

I would like to see all of our recievers involved more. I think maybe the temptation to throw to TG, Roddy, and Julio is so great because of the things they've been known to do however, if we involve others (and not because one of our mains got hurt either) and spread the ball around even more then it will open things up for our known playmakers cos honestly defenses are finding ways to shut us down so why not open it up even more with some unknowns for that opposing defense huh? I got faith we'll get it though

Guest Negatorris

the thing is Eli will throw to the open man, regardless of who it is. Ryan will force the ball to his main guys. if Ryan used all his guys like Eli the Falcons would truly be unstoppable. if i had a dollar for every time I've seen Harry or Turner or Ovie or Palmer or a host of other WRs TEs or RBs open I'd be rich. but I'm not gonna complain because Ryan has been making progress

Eli just throws the ball up a lot of the time, and his receivers go and get it.

It's rare when we see Cone or Davis on the field. Can't blame that on Ryan. Those guys just hardly get snaps.

People say we have the best receiving corp because they are counting Tony. In which case it's absolutely warranted. No one has a great duo like us WITH a hall of fame TE. But I am jealous of how they can plug people in when we seem to have trouble just getting the ball to HD.

we don't have trouble getting the ball to HD, we don't get the ball to HD. put HD on the Giants he would have about 25 catches this season. Eli don't care lol

You do know he is throwing to all of his targets... including Hawley!