6-0 Is 6-0.

Dusty

I've been a fan since 1971, and I'm not going to sit here and turn my nose up at this team. A team that WINS! A team that EXPECTS to win every Sunday. Who the fu*k am I to act like I'm mad at them? When they lose, we spend days picking them apart and talking about all the things they could have done to win. BUT THIS TEAM WINS! So rather than looking a gift horse in it's mouth, I'll just be thankful of the players, coaches, management and owner who have made it a point to give a da*m about having a quality organization. Good Job FALCONS!!!

Guest Negatorris

I've been a fan since 1971, and I'm not going to sit here and turn my nose up at this team. A team that WINS! A team that EXPECTS to win every Sunday. Who the fu*k am I to act like I'm mad at them? When they lose, we spend days picking them apart and talking about all the things they could have done to win. BUT THIS TEAM WINS! So rather than looking a gift horse in it's mouth, I'll just be thankful of the players, coaches, management and owner who have made it a point to give a da*m about having a quality organization. Good Job FALCONS!!!

I feel bad for all those sh*tty teams you had to watch. Had to be some that started 0-6. I'm sure it feels great to start 6-0.

I feel bad for all those sh*tty teams you had to watch. Had to be some that started 0-6. I'm sure it feels great to start 6-0.

You have no idea!!!!!!! This is an unbelievable feeling to know that you have a team that get's it. They will be in that locker room after the game and watching highlight shows tonight critiquing themselves. I could EASILY find flaws in what I saw today. But why? For the 1st time i feel like the team will find more than i would and come back after 2 weeks of rest ready to continue where they left off.

I completely agree with the OP. 6-0 is 6-0. 30 other teams in the league right now that would love to be in our shoes right now. Matty and the offense had a bad day. This is why Nolan is here. BVG won't have been able to keep the game within striking distance. A win is a win. Board needs to quit overreacting to every little thing that goes wrong.