We Won

Yep, and 60% of this board are whiny Timmymary cryfks that do not even comprehend that there is parity in the NFL and you just dont blow teams out week after week, these mfkers are crazier than shitthouse rats .....

Come on freebird

You're saying that anybody wanting us to improve in certain areas equals wanting a blowout?

Come on freebird

You're saying that anybody wanting us to improve in certain areas equals wanting a blowout?

Man read the threads here, the BS is incredible,we are 6-0, going into our bye.we should be ectsatic, did we play a crappy game ?...yea pretty much, thing is this team seems to always play up or down to our opponents abilitys, just the way it is, fk it maybe it's just me, but I mean Cleveland just won a game for crying out loud, ah fk it, going for another drink......

Man read the threads here, the BS is incredible,we are 6-0, going into our bye.we should be ectsatic, did we play a crappy game ?...yea pretty much, thing is this team seems to always play up or down to our opponents abilitys, just the way it is, fk it maybe it's just me, but I mean Cleveland just won a game for crying out loud, ah fk it, going for another drink......

laugh.png

Well maybe there are some who expect a blowout every week, but I guess I was responding more to the posters whose only response to someone with legitimate criticisms is "You're not a real fan!"