Thank God We Have A Bye Week. We Need It.

Makaveli96

We needed this bye.

I wont let the fact of another bad game steal the thunder of what we have done though.

6-0 and Smittys becoming all time is enough to balance it for me.

They def do need this bye. And I know the coaching staff will work on what they need to because it only gets harder starting week 8.

I hear you Tuggle, but man was that tough to watch (good tv, but still tough)

It really was , it was another game where I was throwing my office chair across the room. ( The Dbags were all in my living room watching Phins. ) I refuse to cut them down for a win. I definitely see where we need to work. I see that Matt needs to settle down. Im still stuck on the high that is 6-0.

We've got a lot of work to do on offense. The product put out there was piss poor.

The Raiders played way above their usual level, the Falcons played way below theirs. The Falcons still found a way to win and are 6 and 0. That is what great teams do. Do you really have anything to ***** about?

The Raiders played way above their usual level, the Falcons played way below theirs. The Falcons still found a way to win and are 6 and 0. That is what great teams do. Do you really have anything to ***** about?

YEAH! Look at the Panthers game..we sucked there too, BUT the winners in this league FIND a way to win...