'ol Noodle Arm

Dawggone

Everyone can say what they want about Matt Ryan having a "noodle arm", throwing 3 pics today, not being "elite", not being Mr. Breesy, but there is no doubt he IS the best in the league late in the game. He is THE best QB in the league late in the game. You know when your team just gave up the tying TD with 40 sec left in a game and the Offense has looked poor the whole game BUT you feel very confident the game is in hand if the ball is in your QBs hand. He has proved time and time again. Facts are he may not have won the playoff game yet, but late game is his time.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Asante won us the game!!!!!

LOL, I didn't even see him on the field when the winning FG was kicked. Actually you could say Samuel blowing the coverage to set up the tying TD was just as instrumental to how the game ended. We could argue all day, but the fact is he does have the most comeback wins going. That is fact, nothing to squabble over.

He's a good QB but this 100 mil or elite QB talk is a bunch of baloney.

Elite talk is not baloney. May be up for debate which is why the forums are here. I do remember, vaguely, a HOF'er named Manning throwing 3 pics a few weeks back. Elite, great, legend, game manager, whatever they are at the end of the day they are human and have ups and downs.

Say what you will about Matt but there is no other QB I would rather have at the end of the game when you need to score to win.

I suspect the vast majority of us feel the same.

Also; I'd rather us win ugly in a game we should have lost than lose pretty in a game we should have won.

This.....I remember way too many Sundays of Roger Craig high-kneeing us to death or Jerry Rice looking superhuman. Also getting drubbed every time we played Dallas, Washington, and the like. I remember when John Settle was our only hope. No knock on Mr. Settle, but those were sad times.

Elite talk is not baloney. May be up for debate which is why the forums are here. I do remember, vaguely, a HOF'er named Manning throwing 3 pics a few weeks back. Elite, great, legend, game manager, whatever they are at the end of the day they are human and have ups and downs.

stop it slime, quit naming him with greats like Peyton. He is just a game manager. He had one standout game and has since been the same ole Matt Ryan.

stop it slime, quit naming him with greats like Peyton. He is just a game manager. He had one standout game and has since been the same ole Matt Ryan.

Slime?? Really dude? And if you knew anything bout what you were saying go compare their two careers and you might be surprised how they line up......slime? Who says that? Surely you can do much better than that.

* Same old you.

* weak argument is weak.

* Same old Ryan would never throw a ball into triple coverage and still come into a game and drive the field for a win. You need a new routine. Talk about same ole same ole.

* Same old you.

* weak argument is weak.

* Same old Ryan would never throw a ball into triple coverage and still come into a game and drive the field for a win. You need a new routine. Talk about same ole same ole.

Yes, I'm glad Ryan doesn't post here because I am sure he would say, "Get the F*CK of my forum".....