Akeem Dent Is Garbage..

crankdatfalcon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but the hype around him is crazy...2 penalties, missed tackles, out of position...smh...put him back on special teams...

Lol but when I said this earlier this week, it's merely lack of experience. No excuse for the number of missed tackles he's had this season. Decoud is a better tackler than our starting MLB.

Don't put all the blame on Dent...2/3 of our LBs right now are awful thanks to Stephen Nicholas not playing. Peterson is the worst LB on the field, and that field includes Dent.

So because 35 year old Peterson is struggling, that means Dent shouldn't take all the blame for himself sucking?

Don't put all the blame on Dent...2/3 of our LBs right now are awful thanks to Stephen Nicholas not playing. Peterson is the worst LB on the field, and that field includes Dent.

You can have a genius as your defensive coordinator, but if your players are too dam stupid to wrap up a ball carrier, then your defense is gonna suck.

Edited by PokerSteve

You people need to chill. He had a bad game, so did Ryan. I would say the horse collar was actually a good thing, that run could have gone to the house. Step back and take a deep breath.

Edit: Real classy tweeting him BTW. What are we Eagles fans? Be supportive of our players, don't be an as whole

Edited by DirtyBirdKert