Official Falcons Raiders In Game Thread

Rev_Hal

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't deserve to win this game. just ugly. I see the offense is reverting back to its old ways.

Give Matt Bryant Matt Ryans money dude has saved are bacon too many times. and then the fact the D let them drive down the field when we should have had the game sewn up with that asante pick.

I couldn't understand how the raiders were so wide open all game without any falcons around them.. and then during the runs they just ran through a sea of red and no one grabbed em... I don't know what was going on today but it cannot continue like that...

I don't know if it was because the inactive list or just an off day but I am sure glad we did not give the raiders a win...

and we are noW 6-0 which is fantaztic... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS POWER UP!

Edited by realsurfin

I don't believe it!! They pulled another one out! One they definitely should have lost.

I don't get the "they should have lost" feeling They didn't play well, but the Raiders didn't do enough either. As long as you are ahead when there are tripple zero's on the clock, you deserver the win. The only game I can honestly say "they shoudl have lost" in was the Seahawks win over the Packers with the replacement officials.

The defense needs to shape up...the Raiders exposed plenty of weaknesses in our formations today. Sharpe mentioned Oakland recorded **** near 500 yards of offense on us today...not acceptable. I'll give the offense a pass and say they were having an off day, but Ryan and Koetter (Koetter moreso) both need to understand that it's only going to get tougher as the season progresses. Each opponent will bring its "A" game to be the first to hand us a loss. Having said that, great comeback win...even greater we have the bye next week, so I say to the Falcons...use it to get focused, review the last 3 games, and get to work. We have the Eagles, Cowboys, Cardinals, and Saints in the upcoming weeks...our season has now officially begun.

Wanna win 2 tix to be Mike's guest at the Saints game on 11/29? Hotel, pregame on field passes, food, private meet & greet with Mike! Raffle is live!!! All proceeds benefit the Mike Peterson Foundation's Top Dog Readers Club program at Grove Park Elementary School. Only $20 donation per ticket! http://www.mp53raffle.com/