Tennessee At Mississippi State Game Thread.

SacFalcFan

@Falconfansince80.....Mississippi State was rank two years ago.

This was an awesome game to be at. State held the ball for 22+ mins while Tennessee got the ball for roughly 7 mins in the first half. If it weren't for a miss field goal or Corderall Paterson's kick return for a TD, the score would of been 30-7. State tanked in the third quarter, two three an d outs....Tennessee held the ball for the majority of the quarter. From the student sections, I could not see what happen when Banks recover that fumble. Great field positions for a needed TD. Tennessee is dangerous and it showed on the next drive when they barely took 3 mins to score, granted they had great field position. State answer back with a slow TD drive to put the game out of reach. Awesome win on National Stage.

Patterson is a beast. I hope he enter the draft this year because this guy is nasty. Great vision with good speed. Explosive player.

congrats on the win AD.. i hope you were able to make the game.. you have a cupcake and then a big game at bama..

Sac, I was able to make the game, and it was awesome. Great win...There are some things that the coaches need to work on like, tackling, but that was a nationally televise win. Can't beat that.....State better get notice after this win.

I missed the game, I'm on my honeymoon, but sounds like it was a good one. Have to watch the replay when I get home. And congrats AD on the win!

congrats man on your marriage.. that is awesome.. yeah it was a great game imo regardless of who won last night.. i know the vol boards are going crazy now with fire dooley threads, but i have to say i thought you guys played pretty good in starkville. it's a very tough place to win a game.

congrats man on your marriage.. that is awesome.. yeah it was a great game imo regardless of who won last night.. i know the vol boards are going crazy now with fire dooley threads, but i have to say i thought you guys played pretty good in starkville. it's a very tough place to win a game.

Thank you man I appreciate it. At this point I try to stay away from vol nation as much as possible. We've lost 3 games to top 20 ranked teams and in all of those games it has been close. I don't know how far Dooley will ever take us but it's not like we're losing games that we shouldn't. We are still at best a middle of the road team and trying to learn a new scheme on defense. I thought we could have a pretty special season but the breaks haven't gone our way and we aren't taking advantage when we get a big play.