Upset Alert

Falconsfan567

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's not an upset that Texas Tech put a beatdown on WVU?

Of course you're the same guy that thinks Bama didn't blow out Missouri.

WVU finally played a real defense. I know this hard for you to comprehend being a beechnut chewing good ole boy of the SEC but Big 12 does play defense. Unfortunately we play offense just as good if not better. See the Texas drubbing of Ole Miss compared to the dynamic offensive output by #1 Bama against the same team. I'm sure theres some kind of justification for Bama scoring less points. Texas isnt even a good Big 12 team this year lol.

WVU finally played a real defense. I know this hard for you to comprehend being a beechnut chewing good ole boy of the SEC but Big 12 does play defense. Unfortunately we play offense just as good if not better. See the Texas drubbing of Ole Miss compared to the dynamic offensive output by #1 Bama against the same team. I'm sure theres some kind of justification for Bama scoring less points. Texas isnt even a good Big 12 team this year lol.

Woah. You are the one with the comprehension problem. Answer the question. Is Texas Tech beating West Virginia an upset? Yes or no? That's a very simple question.

Texas also gave up 31 points to Ole Miss. I know it is hard for you to comprehend but we play defense in the SEC. Even Texas Tech realized it and brought in one of our reject SEC Coaches to teach them how to play defense.

The harsh reality is that Alabama or South Carolina or LSU or Georgia or Florida would beat Oklahoma and the rest of the Big 12 like a drum.

Woah. You are the one with the comprehension problem. Answer the question. Is Texas Tech beating West Virginia an upset? Yes or no? That's a very simple question.

Of course it is an upset. Just like Oklahoma got upset AT HOME against 80 year old Bill Snyder and Kansas State. Must really suck to support a team that underperforms year ... after year .... after year.

Texas also gave up 31 points to Ole Miss. I know it is hard for you to comprehend but we play defense in the SEC. Even Texas Tech realized it and brought in one of our reject SEC Coaches to teach them how to play defense.

The harsh reality is that Alabama or South Carolina or LSU or Georgia or Florida would beat Oklahoma and the rest of the Big 12 like a drum.

Its easy to say that when Big 12 teams are suspiciously never on SEC teams schedules when it would matter.